You are viewing the article What is Yoga Therapy? Yoga Therapy for Beginners Guide at Cfis.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
Since Yoga Therapy was born, it has been studied and loved by many people and has many good health effects. Let’s find us.
What is Yoga Therapy?
According to Dan Tri newspaper, Yoga Therapy is also known as Yoga Therapy. This is a form of yoga that brings a lot of health benefits such as: Helps to keep the mind happy, healthy and improves many health problems.
Yoga Therapy applies yoga techniques to the maximum such as breathing exercises, postures, meditation but will not require high techniques. Yoga therapy has been around for a very long time, rooted in the ancient practice of Yoga and has been around for thousands of years in India.
Benefits of practicing Yoga Therapy
Treatment of Osteoarthritis
Yoga Therapy helps to treat osteoarthritis and this is also a form of physical therapy for people who need to recover from injuries and accidents. In addition, the study also showed that yoga therapy is useful for people with osteoarthritis, people with problems with hunchback, curvature of the spine, …
Treatment of mental illness
Treating mental illness is one of the benefits of Yoga Therapy. Some scientists have suggested that yoga therapy has had a positive effect on people with PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder refers to a mental disorder that is triggered after experiencing a painful event). sadness), schizophrenia, substance abuse, and even children with autism.
Improve muscle strength
When practicing Yoga Therapy, we will practice gentle and soft movements because that will help muscles become firm and durable.
Overall health improvement
When practicing Yoga Therapy method, it will help the body increase the production of lymphocytes – these are cells that help form the immune system, protecting your body. Besides, when practicing this method, it will help us reduce stress, stay away from the body’s troubles, and avoid diseases.
The body becomes more resilient
When practicing Yoga Therapy method, the muscles in your body will be stretched, the joints will be relaxed, rhythmically flexed, which will help the body become more supple, the muscles will become firm. .
Who is suitable for practicing Yoga Therapy?
According to yoga experts, Yoga Therapy is suitable for most people and especially those who are suffering from chronic diseases should practice regularly.
Effective Yoga Therapy practice experience
Here are the experiences that will help you practice Yoga Therapy effectively:
- You need to exchange skills about the exercises and the notes when practicing Yoga Therapy.
- You need to understand why you choose Yoga Therapy and the benefits that this method brings
- The training course of this method should ensure: Breathing practice – Physical practice of postures – Meditation
- You should practice regularly and do not give up halfway to bring great effects to your body and health.
Notes when applying Yoga Therapy
- Warm-up thoroughly before exercising: Before practicing, you should warm up carefully so that your body gets used to the activity and helps your body warm up, limiting injuries.
- How to practice: You should practice with a coach will be best. But if you practice at home, you need to consult with experts and practice from easy to difficult movements.
- Practice time: The average time for each training session will be 20-30 minutes long. For beginners, the practice time will be about 10-15 minutes and once you get used to it, you should practice 3-5 times/week.
- Prepare clothes and carpets: You should wear clothes with good elasticity, good sweat absorption and prepare personal mats.
- Eat properly: You need to ensure a reasonable rest time and stay away from stimulants.
The above article is the sharing of Cfis.edu.vn about Yoga Therapy. Hopefully, through this article, you will have a better understanding of this method and apply it to practice.
Source: Dan Tri Newspaper
Thank you for reading this post What is Yoga Therapy? Yoga Therapy for Beginners Guide at Cfis.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.