You are viewing the article What is yoga asana? The effect of practicing Asana yoga at Cfis.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
Asana yoga is one of the most loved yoga poses to practice because of the immense benefits it brings. Let’s learn about this yoga method right away in today’s article.
What is yoga asana?
Asana in Sanskrit means yoga postures, the name itself has shown that this yoga pose will make the practitioner feel extremely comfortable, physically solid and mentally calm. God.
According to Doctor Nguyen Thuong Hanh – Bac Ninh Provincial General Hospital, this yoga pose will have a great impact on the thyroid area, important nervous organs, muscles and at the same time help regulate the amount of endocrine hormones and organs. Very effective personal emotional balance.
How many types of yoga asanas are there?
Currently, there are 3 main types of Asana:
Meditation is also considered a form of yoga that can help train the mind, protect and strengthen the brain, and manage stress and reduce stress.
Relaxation exercise includes many different types of movement such as sports, exercises and includes yoga movements, exercise will help train both mind and body health. body.
Asana yoga culture is through observing, understanding aspects of life from simple daily activities to huge activities throughout human history to create and create movements. Yoga has the ability to affect people in the most effective way.
What are the benefits of practicing Asana yoga?
Helps promote internal health
Asana yoga is considered to have a direct connection between the nervous system and the internal organs of the body with the respiratory and endocrine system, so Asana yoga has an important role in enhancing the health of the organs. organs inside the body.
Balance your emotional state
In addition to the ability to make internal organs work better and improve your internal health, Asana yoga also helps the body secrete beneficial hormones into the blood, thereby helping to balance the emotional state. our touch.
Controlling the senses of the body
In addition, Asana also has the ability to exert necessary pressure on the internal organs and endocrine glands to help massage the internal organs and regulate the secretion of hormones that pass through to enhance metabolism as well as control the senses. perspective becomes better and helps you to be more optimistic and lucid in life.
Some of the best yoga asanas for women
- You sit up straight, put your knees together and then open to the sides, keep the soles of your feet close together and your knees lower to the floor as close as possible.
- Next, lean your back and 2 shoulder blades against the wall to control your sitting position, keep your back straight and touch the wall during the exercise.
- You practice this movement within 1-3 minutes
- You sit on the floor, straight back, legs crossed so that the knees rest on the feet
- You put your left hand behind and your right hand on your left knee, straighten your back and at the same time inhale and twist and hold for about 20 seconds.
- Repeat the combination of switching sides.
Viparita Karani pose
- You lie on your back on the ground, raise your legs and press them against the wall, arms outstretched to the sides.
- Your legs are straightened and you begin to inhale deeply and relax until you feel your chest expand.
- Hold the pose for 3-5 minutes.
Notes when practicing Asana yoga
Practicing Asana yoga exercises will help you train both physically and mentally. However, you should note the following:
- You need to practice the correct posture to achieve the best effect, if you feel pain during the exercise, you should review your posture is correct or not.
- After the practice, you should massage your body and relax yourself
- You should have a teacher to guide you to get the best results
Above is all the information about Asana Yoga exercises that Cfis.edu.vn has synthesized for you, hopefully through this article you will be able to have the most effective yoga methods for yourself.
Source: hellobacsi medical consultation doctor
Choose to buy a water bottle sold at Cfis.edu.vn to replenish water while practicing yoga:
Thank you for reading this post What is yoga asana? The effect of practicing Asana yoga at Cfis.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.