You are viewing the article What is Ty Tru’s point? What are the effects of acupuncture and acupressure? at Cfis.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
The location of Ty Tru point is not located in the outer recess of the eyebrow, this is a very easy position to access and practice acupressure massage every day. Improper Acupuncture and acupressure will bring unexpected effects, let’s learn about the effects of this acupuncture point right in the following article!
See more: How to effectively combat motion sickness acupressure without drugs
What is Ty Tru’s point?
Ty Tru point is not located in the outer recess of the eyebrow, with the name Ty Tru not according to Trung Y Cuong Mu meaning eyebrow hole (“Ty bamboo” – eyebrow, “No” – hole).
The acupoint of Ty Tru no longer has other names such as: Muc Giao, Muc Lieu, Cu Lieu and My Sao.
What is the effect of Ty Tru acupoint?
Acupressure points have many effects when acupuncture or precise acupressure, can cure a number of diseases such as: feng shui, heat secretion, clear fire, only system, …
This acupressure or acupuncture point also has the effect of regulating blood qi, reducing pressure on the brain, clearing Tam Tieu muscle and reducing stress and fatigue. Thereby helping patients to improve sleep, sleep better and more peacefully, and overcome snoring.
Note: Absolutely do not arbitrarily acupuncture or acupressure because it will aggravate the condition if done in the wrong way or in the wrong position . Patients should go directly to reputable Oriental medicine facilities for advice.
What diseases can Ty Tru acupoints not be combined with?
When properly combined with acupuncture, this acupoint in combination with some of the following acupoints can improve the symptoms of many diseases:
- Hop Coc point (Dtr.4) + Nhan Trung point (Dc.26) + Ba Hoi acupoint (Dc.20): Treatment of epilepsy (Jian Bien Acupuncture)
- Hop Coc acupoint (Dp.4) + Phong Tri acupoint (D.20): Relieves symptoms of headache, leprosy (Dai Thanh Acupuncture)
- Phong Tri acupoint (D.20) + Hop Co acupoint (Dtr.4) + Tinh Minh acupoint (Bq.1) + Toan Tru acupoint (Bq.2) + Taiyang acupoint: Treats eye pain and redness (Acupuncture) Learn Simple Bien)
- Phong Tri acupuncture point (D.20) + Trung Chu point (Ttu.3): Treatment of migraine symptoms (Shanghai Acupuncture)
- Toan Tru acupuncture point (Bp.2): Treatment of eye pain, red and swollen eyes (Thang Ngoc Ca)
- Toan Tru point (Bq.2) + Sun point: Treatment of eye pain, red and swollen eyes (Sham Thi Dao Ham)
- Toan Tru acupuncture point (Bq.2) + Tu Bai point (Vi.2) + Di Thuong point (Vi.4): Treatment of facial paralysis (Shanghai Acupuncture)
- Acupuncture to Xu Sui Coc (D.8): Treatment of migraine symptoms (Ngoc Long Ca)
Cfis.edu.vn has provided you with some information about Ty Tru no point and its effects when properly acupuncture and acupressure. Hope you have gained more useful medical knowledge through the above article.
Source: Oriental Medicine Application Center
Choose to buy quality fruits at Cfis.edu.vn to improve your health:
Thank you for reading this post What is Ty Tru’s point? What are the effects of acupuncture and acupressure? at Cfis.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.