You are viewing the article What is the tonic core? Uses, dosages and precautions for use at Cfis.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
Bone tonic is a precious medicine in Eastern medicine, used to treat many diseases. Along with that, tonic bone can also be used to strengthen tendons and bones, activate blood and nourish blood, stop bleeding, nourish kidneys and relieve pain.
This can be considered a medicinal herb commonly used to treat long-term healing fractures, elderly people with weakness, back pain, and knee fatigue,…Let’s find out more about tonic bones, uses, and doses with Cfis.edu.vn. Use and notes when using offline!
What are the characteristics of tonic bones?
Bone tonic belongs to the fern family, living on large trees such as sycamore trees, banyan trees, … or mainly growing in wet moss or growing in rock holes. The rhizome has thick, glossy rhizomes, with golden hairs covering the leaves.
There are 2 types of tonic leaves:
- The first form is the non-reproductive leaf form to collect humus. The leaf margin will be serrated, the leaf blade is oval, the base of the leaf is heart-shaped, without petiole, about 3cm – 5cm long, covering the rhizome.
- The second type of leaves are reproductive leaves with deep lobes. Leaves are shaped like feathery compound leaves, petioles about 4cm – 7cm, 10cm – 30cm long. Leaves have about 7-12 pairs of feathery leaves and have veins on the underside of the leaves. The underside of the leaf has sporangia arranged in two rows, the sporangium is oval and pale yellow.
Scavenging bone is usually distributed mainly in the provinces bordering China. Some notable features of the tonic core are as follows:
- Other names for the bone tonic: Dragon’s Nest, Hau Khuong, Stone Gecko, Than Khuong, Phoenix’s Ancestor, Hoc Quyet, Thu hum…
- Scientific name: Drynaria fortunei
- Family: Ferns (Polypodiaceae)
Chemical composition of bone marrow
The stem and root part of the nutmeg contains Hesperidin (CA, 1970, 73, 11382j) and 25%–34.89% is starch.
Recent studies show that the ingredients in tonic bone have a total of 369 compounds. Among them , there are at least 50 undissociated compounds and in them contain substances with antioxidant capacity such as: Proanthocyanidins, Triterpenoids, Flavonoids, Phenolic Acid and Lignans.
Uses and doses of tonic core
The use of tonic bones according to Eastern medicine
- The main benefits of tonic include: Activate blood, nourish blood, strengthen tendons, strengthen bones, help tonify kidneys, relieve pain, and stop bleeding effectively.
- In addition, tonic bones also help treat injuries caused by falls, tinnitus, relieve back pain, bone and joint pain, treat weak kidneys, treat toothache, treat bleeding gums, treat prolonged diarrhea.
The use of bone tonic according to Western medicine
- The tonic bone is effective in reducing the toxicity of Kanamycin to the inner ear. However, if you stop using it, the deafness will continue to develop.
- Lowers blood lipids and prevents atherosclerosis.
- Has an analgesic and sedative effect.
Usage and dosage
The tonic core is usually used in the form of soaked wine or dried nuggets, with a dose of 10g – 20g/day . It can also be used to apply tonic to the skin.
Note when using tonic core
- Do not use broken bones for people with bad yin and bad blood.
- Use caution when using bone tonic for anemia with internal heat and blood stasis.
- Use according to the dosage and according to the instructions of the doctor, do not arbitrarily use.
Although tonic bone is a valuable medicine, it has many useful uses for health. However, this should not be the reason to abuse this medicine. You should have a discussion with an Oriental medicine doctor to ensure your own health. Hope the above article has brought useful information that you are looking for!
Choose to buy quality fruits at Cfis.edu.vn to improve health:
Thank you for reading this post What is the tonic core? Uses, dosages and precautions for use at Cfis.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.