You are viewing the article What is the meaning of yellow confetti? How to grow beautiful blooms simply at Cfis.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
It can be said that bougainvillea is one of the ornamental plants in Vietnam with the most colors, from popular colors such as pink, white to fancy colors such as red, yellow, orange, two colors, …
And recently, yellow bougainvillea is often chosen by many people to grow and be ornamental plants in the house. Today, let’s find out the meaning of this flower with Cfis.edu.vn and how to grow it!
What is yellow confetti?
Origin and meaning of yellow confetti
- Similar to other colored bougainvillea, the yellow bougainvillea belongs to the thorny woody vines. So flower growers will often create a frame to create a bougainvillea tree, or plant it next to some other plants to create a fulcrum.
- Yellow bougainvillea trees usually grow from 1-12m high. The suitable weather for growing bougainvillea is hot, humid, sunny, and rainy all year round.
- If considered according to feng shui, yellow bougainvillea belongs to the earth element, so it is suitable for owners with earth, metal or fire par.
- Besides, the yellow bougainvillea tree with bright colors will bring joy, vitality, joy and help the family overcome all difficulties and sorrows.
Characteristics and classification of yellow bougainvillea
- Leaves are usually alternate, 4-13cm long and 2-6cm wide, pointed. When in bloom, each 3-flowered cluster of the plant is usually surrounded by 3 or 6 leaves, the petals are thin and paper-like, so they are called bougainvillea.
- The bougainvillea is relatively pest-free, but can be damaged by worms and aphids.
- Yellow bougainvillea will change its density depending on care and weather.
- Normally, in sunny weather conditions, flowers usually bloom for about 2-4 weeks and then fade away.
- Classification by varieties: Thai bougainvillea, American bougainvillea, marble bougainvillea, .. if classified by plant characteristics, there are smooth bougainvillea, dwarf bougainvillea, small-leaved bougainvillea, climbing bougainvillea, ..
- Sort by petal type : double confetti, double velvet confetti, single confetti (small confetti), bunch confetti…
- Classification by origin: confetti, forest bougainvillea, Indian confetti, French confetti…
The effect of yellow confetti
In addition to beautifying your home space, the leaves of bougainvillea also have the effect of supporting the treatment of diabetes, respiratory infections, …. And bougainvillea can help treat low blood pressure, cure cough and sore throat, hepatitis.
How to grow and care for yellow bougainvillea
How to grow yellow bougainvillea at home
Bonsai trees are often propagated and grown by cuttings, which are quite easy to do.
You can grow bougainvillea in the garden or in a pot, just make sure they have enough space to grow.
This is a plant that does not need to be watered too much, so after it is fresh, you must ensure that the soil has good drainage, avoiding waterlogging that causes root rot and death of the plant. You should maintain the pH of the soil between 5.5 and 6.0 .
How to take care of yellow confetti
The bougainvillea grows very well in hot and dry weather. The ideal temperature for bougainvillea to grow best is from 12oC – 38oC.
The bougainvillea usually doesn’t like water so you don’t need to water it as much. So you can use a mist sprayer to limit the amount of water concentrated in one place when watering.
About every 4 months you should proceed to fertilize bougainvillea once, should use organic fertilizers or slow-dissolving fertilizers to fertilize the plants instead of using high-nitrogen fertilizers.
Note when planting and taking care of yellow bougainvillea
– Bonsai is a sun-loving plant, so you need to make sure it gets at least 6 hours of sunlight a day for it to grow well.
Regular pruning will help the tree grow better.
– The more bougainvillea is exposed to sunlight, the more beautiful the color will be.
5 beautiful pictures of yellow confetti
Hope this article of Cfis.edu.vn will help you who love bonsai, especially bougainvillea, will have more knowledge about a plant that is very familiar to Vietnamese people. Share the article now so more friends know and admire this yellow confetti!
Choose to buy gloves of all kinds at Cfis.edu.vn to support planting:
Thank you for reading this post What is the meaning of yellow confetti? How to grow beautiful blooms simply at Cfis.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.