You are viewing the article What is the Five Emperors? What is the impact on feng shui? at Cfis.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
The Five Emperors, also known as the Five Emperors, is one of the most powerful feng shui stars. Therefore, when starting to design the interior of the house, special attention should be paid to this star.
What is the Five Emperors?
Ngu Hoang – a type of feng shui killer – is also known as Ngu Hoang Liem Trinh, or Chinh Observation. There is great destructive power, there are many clear evidences, if committed, will be unintentional loss of assets, income is not enough to spend, the family is not peaceful, debts will increase.
One of the nine stars is located in the central palace, the middle position, occupies a noble position , commands to go to the four directions, governs the fortunes, so the ancient emperors considered yellow to be the color of kings, coats of arms. yellow robe and call himself a golden dragon.
When the five emperors enter the middle palace – sand crystal – leading to both prosperity and wealth, at this time, the career develops, but if it flies to another direction, it will become a great hung, this is the five emperors, the Mau Ky murders. , one of the biggest killers in the world, its influence is even stronger than Thai Tue or Tam Sat, That Sat, a fierce general, will have a life-threatening disaster, harm people who lose their property, If you are light, you will get sick and destroy property.
If the five emperors in the middle palace are prosperous, then the prosperity will spread to all four directions, but when they fly to another direction, they will give birth to a fierce general.
Characteristics of the Five Emperors
Geography: Damp, cold, quaint places: Living rooms, abandoned houses, wastelands, mounds of ruins, graveyards, deserts.
Heavenly statue: Dew on the mountain, mild air, sweet honey, high wind, … dangerous.
People and the body: Family aunt, great man, villain, madman, merchant, death row inmate, antique dealer, authority figure.
- With plants are poisonous plants such as oleander, nightshade, poppy, jute …
- With animals, it is beasts, venomous snakes, scorpions, toads, centipedes, fleas, mosquitoes, dolphins…
- The objects are utensils, old farm tools, heirloom treasures, magic tools, sacrifices, burial items according to people…
Five Elements: Belongs to the Earth element.
Aspect: Later Thien Bagua belongs to the middle palace.
Symbolic Pigment: Yellow
Corresponding number: No. 5
The combination of the Five Emperors in the Nine Stars
Ngu Hoang – Nhat Bach: Engraving.
Vuong: great wealth, but the middle child does not enjoy.
Impairment : the middle child suffered a disaster or a serious illness related to the urinary tract, gynecological disease.
The family is sick, easy to get sick, especially ear diseases, ringworm.
Ngu Hoang – Nhi Hac: Tie and draw.
Vuong: great wealth, everything in the house is usually controlled by the mother.
Su : Family members, especially parents, have all kinds of illnesses.
If you meet the Thai Tue star, your father will be seriously ill, your mother will easily become a widow, mainly stomach and intestinal diseases.
Ngu Hoang – Tam Bich: Engraving.
Vuong: great talent, especially the eldest son.
Weakness: susceptible to diseases of the liver, pancreas, boils, scabies on limbs.
The family is not peaceful, the son is rebellious, someone in the house has a leg injury.
Ngu Hoang – Tu Luc: Engraving.
Vuong: favorable money, career going up.
Suy : the son wanders, does not care about his career, the fields and gardens are abandoned.
The house is bleak, the daughter-in-law intends to leave home, the family culture is in decline.
Ngu Hoang – Ngu Hoang: Snake.
Vuong: wealth and fortune are prosperous.
Impairment: bad qi raging, prone to acute leukocytosis.
If it’s light, it’s poisoned on the outside, and if it’s severe, it harms people from the inside.
Ngu Hoang – Luc Bach: Born.
Vuong: wealth is rich, children are filial, but he himself does not enjoy.
Impairment: going out is easy to meet with drought, mild headache, bone pain, severe, life-threatening.
The career path faced many difficulties, even losses.
Ngu Hoang – Seven Chains: Born.
Vuong: wealth and prosperity, a prosperous family.
Depression: getting into trouble, constant trouble, easy bankruptcy because of passion for alcohol, can lead to imprisonment.
Women in the house often have diseases of the teeth, mouth and throat or are injured by axes.
Ngu Hoang – Bat Bach: Snake.
Vuong: vast fields and gardens, rich, children have many advantages.
Suy: The young son is sick, his parents are aching muscles.
The family has bad luck.
Ngu Hoang – Cuu Tu: Born in.
Vuong : good fortune, skillful and talented children.
Depression : giving birth to a less intelligent child, family members often suffer from eye pain, headaches, or sadness.
If you meet the star Thai Tue, you are prone to acute leukoplakia.
The influence of the Five Emperors on housing feng shui
The Five Emperors are the Great Slaughtering Emperors, which are divided into many different categories such as: Five Emperors Great Fortune, Five Emperors Trach Tinh, etc. In which, the Five Emperors of the Year of the Dead have a strong and fast dangerous influence that needs to be eliminated. prevention power. Unlike other stars, the Five Emperors have up to 9 different positions that are harmful to our body. As follows:
- Ngu Hoang to the Southwest: Acute illness, qi and blood disease.
- Ngu Hoang to the Southeast: Pham must have skin diseases, wind, and poison.
- Ngu Hoang enters the middle palace: Here, Ngu Hoang is returned to his own palace, ferocity is often reduced but also should not be subjective, where good will be very good, where bad will be very bad. Its influence is extremely large on the air field in the family. Therefore, if you commit it, it is necessary to prevent diseases related to blood gas and poisoning.
- Five Emperors to the East: Causes leg pain, property problems, disaster and danger for money, easy to lead to family failure
- Five Emperors to the West: Litigation problems, scandals, vulnerability to metal objects, poisoning, portraits of officials, prison.
- Ngu Hoang to the North: Serious urinary tract disease, women to prevent gynecological diseases.
- Ngu Hoang goes to the South: Suffers from eye disease, blood disease is not good, health goes down.
- Ngu Hoang to the Northeast: Suffering from intestinal diseases, a favorable career suddenly declines, luck goes down, will encounter obstacles at work, even empty-handed.
- Ngu Hoang to the Northwest: Illness in the head, if going far away is often unfavorable, will encounter many instability, obstacles, body many diseases, which can be life-threatening in a foreign land.
In the years of the Rat, the Horse, the Mui, the Dog, and the Five Emperors, Luu Nien destroyed the most talents. Each year, the most financial loss occurs in the months of April, May, June, and September. Attention should be paid to avoid or find a solution.
Above is information about the Five Emperors and their impact on feng shui that Cfis.edu.vn summarizes. Hope to be useful to you. Please share the article with everyone around!
Choose to buy items to worship the full moon of July at Cfis.edu.vn:
Thank you for reading this post What is the Five Emperors? What is the impact on feng shui? at Cfis.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.