You are viewing the article What is Seaweed Extract? What’s the use? at Cfis.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
Seaweed Extract is an active ingredient that is widely used in daily life with extremely good uses for health. Today, Cfis.edu.vn will join you to learn interesting information about seaweed extract right under the following article.
What is Seaweed Extract?
Seaweed extract, English called Seaweed Extract, they come from the US, seaweed extract is liquid, transparent or brown and soluble in water. Seaweed extract contains many healthy minerals such as magnesium, calcium, potassium, copper, selenium, zinc, iodine and iron and low fat.
Seaweed is a plant that lives in saltwater, brackish water,… Currently, there are two leading countries in terms of seaweed culture: Japan and Korea. In seaweed contains carbohydrates, proteins, optical fibers, …
In addition, it is also a rich source of fiber and vitamins with a full range of vitamins A, B, C, E and K. Seaweed extract also contains omega-3, amino acids, enzymes and substances. Important antioxidants are often used in many anti-aging creams or acne creams.
Benefits of seaweed extract for skin
Treat melasma, freckles
Seaweed extract with the effect of blurring melanin pigments is the cause of skin darkening, melasma and freckles. Using seaweed extract helps to bring out the white skin naturally.
The minerals in seaweed such as magnesium, calcium, potassium, copper, selenium, zinc, iodine and iron have the effect of balancing and detoxifying the skin, nourishing the skin deeply from within.
As is known, seaweed extract contains a lot of strong antioxidants, so this is a panacea to help fight skin aging, restore skin strongly and is widely used in anti-aging creams. Seaweed extract increases hydration and stimulates the skin to naturally heal itself.
Thanks to containing a large amount of ingredients such as vitamins A and B3, seaweed extract has the effect of visibly improving acne on the skin after just a few weeks of use.
Seaweed extract is rich in vitamin E and amino acids, which are known for their moisturizing effects, preventing water loss, thereby supporting effective skin rejuvenation.
The vitamin C component in seaweed extract has the effect of supporting the treatment of dark spots, uneven spots and brightening the skin effectively. Besides, when combined with sunscreen also increases the effectiveness of sun protection.
Some products contain popular seaweed extract
The Body Shop Seaweed Oil Control Gel Cream
- Origin: England
- Uses: Provides moisture to the skin, smoothes the skin, helps the skin to be dry, gentle. In addition, the cream also helps to supplement vitamins C, E, anti-aging, and protects the skin against environmental damage
- Highlights: Light and thin texture helps the cream to absorb quickly, without causing skin congestion or heavy face
- Reference price: About 419,000 VND / 50ml bottle
The Body Shop Seaweed Oil Balancing Toner
- Origin: England
- Uses: Helps to clean the skin, temporarily moisturize the skin, remove the makeup of makeup and clean the skin, make the skin feel fresh, clean, bright and prepare for the next skincare steps
- Highlights: No alcohol, fragrance
- Reference price: About 378,000 VND/ bottle of 250ml
The Body Shop Seaweed Deep Cleansing Gel Wash
- Origin: England
- Uses: Deep cleansing, oil control and light moisture for the skin, making the skin smooth, full of vitality
- Highlights : Added Menthol, which helps to soothe the skin, bringing a feeling of freshness, refreshment and relaxation every time you use it.
- Reference price: About 265.00 VND / 125ml tube
Learn more about the characteristics and effects of cactus extract (Castus Extract) in cosmetics!
Recently, Cfis.edu.vn has introduced to you interesting information about seaweed extract. Hope you will get useful knowledge through the article.
Shop now at Cfis.edu.vn to take care of your skin
Thank you for reading this post What is Seaweed Extract? What’s the use? at Cfis.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.