You are viewing the article What is rosemary honey? Benefits of using flower honey at Cfis.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
Honey is known as a natural medicine, obtained by bees from flowers. Among them, there is a type of honey taken from the flowers of Torus with many uses for human health. Let’s learn about this delicious honey with Cfis.edu.vn.
What is rosemary honey?
Origin of tortoise honey
Toroidal flower honey is also known as needle flower honey. This is a type of honey collected from bees that collect honey from the tortoise tree. The tree is about 0.3mm to more than 1m high. This flower often grows wild in many populations around gardens, around ponds, on valleys or hills on the highlands. The characteristics of this flower are light-loving and moisture-loving, blooming from May to September.
Characteristics of tortoiseshell honey
Honeysuckle flowers are very popular because of their beautiful light yellow color, high clarity, gentle aroma, faintly rustic flower scent, sweet taste, not harsh.
In addition, needle flower honey is also loved for its safety because this is honey taken from wild flowers that are easy to live, without using chemical fertilizers, chemicals or herbicides.
When used, this type of honey gives a feeling of gentle floral aroma spreading in the palate, leaving an irresistible sweet aftertaste, the taste is not inferior to any other type of honey.
Is tortoiseshell honey good?
Honeysuckle flower honey is derived from natural flowers, so the honey is very clean and safe for consumers with the following uses:
- Helps improve health: Because the tortoiseshell tree grows naturally, the tortoiseshell honey is 100% pure. The plant has long been known as a folk remedy for its medicinal properties. The composition of tortoiseshell honey is noted to contain minerals, antioxidant compounds, essential vitamins for the human body, helping to improve health and enhance resistance.
- Can be soaked and drunk with lemon, orange, kumquat … cure cough and sore throat very effectively.
- Combining flower honey with turmeric starch: Helps cure stomach pain, stomach ulcers very well.
- In addition, it can be combined with functional foods such as saffron, chrysanthemum tea, lotus heart, .. to support good sleep, reduce and limit depression.
- Especially for women, honey is also a beauty miracle with moisturizing, whitening, anti-aging skin and hair effects.
What is the image of flower honey like?
How much does flower honey cost?
Currently, the price of flower honey in gardens is about 180,000 – 250,000 VND / 1 liter. Because it is food for the body, you need to choose a reputable place to buy, avoid buying poor quality honey.
What color is the flower honeysuckle?
Honey is iridescent yellow like the summer sun, has a light fragrance and is transparent. Because of its bright yellow color, many people often use this honey to sell fake mint honey. Therefore, you need to know how to distinguish between different types of honey to find the right one for your needs.
Above is all the information about tortoiseshell honey to help you know more about this type of honey and its uses. Cfis.edu.vn hopes the article is useful to you.
Refer to the types of pure honey with good price and quality for sale at Cfis.edu.vn:
Thank you for reading this post What is rosemary honey? Benefits of using flower honey at Cfis.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.