You are viewing the article What is organic rice and is it really safe to use? at Cfis.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
Rice is an indispensable food in the diet of each of us, for good health, the diet needs to be supplemented with delicious and quality rice. Therefore, organic rice is produced to meet human needs
What is organic rice?
Organic rice is a variety of rice grown by natural methods , using organic fertilizers, micro-organisms, without the use of pesticides. Organic rice is grown in each region to minimize pests and diseases that damage rice.
Soil used to grow organic rice must also be carefully selected, must be a clean land, no chemical residues, no pollution, no influence of industrial waste, hospitals, cemeteries, etc. other sources of pollution.
Fields that have used chemical fertilizers for a long time must be treated by using microbial organic fertilizers for at least 3 consecutive crops before they can be put into production.
What certifications has organic rice been?
Organic rice is a product that has been certified by the US, Europe and Japan as a 100% clean food without genetic modification, without the use of growth stimulants, without the use of plant protection drugs. using bleach, coloring, fragrance, no preservatives and especially with very high nutritional content.
With the advantages that organic rice brings, you will always feel satisfied in both quality and nutritional composition. This is also the reason why, many people choose organic rice instead of conventional rice.
Is organic rice really safe?
Organic rice has a low yield, but in return , the nutritional content in organic rice is very high, contains a lot of fiber and the blood sugar level in organic rice is also much lower than that of normal rice, so it is very good for digestion and health. have other uses such as treatment of diseases, malnutrition, pregnant women, …
Not only that, organic rice also contains vitamin B1 and trace minerals that help strengthen the body’s resistance , support nerve cells, heart function and taste.
With strict regulations when growing as well as sophisticated care process , organic rice always has a higher price than other conventional rice. To get the right types of organic rice, you should go to reputable organic food store addresses to get quality organic rice at the right price.
How is organic rice different from regular rice?
The biggest difference between organic rice and regular rice is that organic rice is grown purely naturally, the whole process of farming to harvesting is safe and environmentally friendly . At the same time, organic rice is a clean food, certified by organic standards from reputable organizations.
In addition, there are differences between organic rice and regular rice, such as:
- Organic rice uses organic fertilizers and is treated to not harm the natural, rice-growing land . Meanwhile, rice usually still uses chemicals at the allowable level.
- Organic rice does not use preservatives, so it is more susceptible to termites , so organic rice will often be packaged in vacuum bags with a short shelf life.
- Organic rice cooks soft, non-stale rice for about 18 hours.
Organic rice varieties
ECOBA Organic Rice
ECOBA organic rice is a rice variety selected from the famous Jasmine rice variety with long grain, no white belly, containing many healthy nutrients such as: Protein, vitamin B1, calcium, digestive fiber, carbohydrates, …
Rice cooked from ECOBA organic rice has a soft, fragrant taste of jasmine flowers.
Some ECOBA organic rice products such as:
- Japanese rice cooked porridge for baby ECOBA Sakura
- Premium organic black rice ECOBA Huyen Me
- Premium organic rice ECOBA Ngoc Me
- Premium organic white rice ECOBA Kim Me
- Premium organic red brown rice ECOBA Dragon Blood
Reference: What are the types of Ecoba rice?
Organic Rice OrgaGro
OrgaGro organic rice with the name of this brand comes from Organic Grow, which is growing rice according to organic methods. Organic rice products ensure quality, help you have a delicious, safe and nutritious meal.
OrgaGro organic rice grains always try to ensure absolutely 6 criteria:
- No chemical fertilizers are used
- Do not use pesticides
- Do not use growth stimulants
- Do not use bleach
- Do not use fragrances
- No preservatives are used
Currently, OrgaGro organic rice has outstanding products such as:
- Herbal brown rice
- Purple jasmine brown rice
- Phu Quy Rice
- Ngoc An Rice
- Jasmine Rice
Hoa Sua organic rice
Hoa Sua organic rice is one of the most popular organic rice brands today with many different types such as:
- White Milk Flower Organic Rice: Suitable for dieters, weight loss with natural aroma, characteristic taste. Rice grains are soft and spongy, low in starch, suitable for people with diabetes, high blood sugar.
- Black Milk Flower Organic Rice: Contains abundant nutrients that are good for the body such as protein, vitamins, minerals, fiber, … suitable for vegetarians, people who are eating brown rice and want to switch to organic rice.
- Milk flower organic brown rice: The product when cooked into rice has a natural aroma, softness and characteristic taste of organic rice.
Nang Huong organic rice
Nang Huong Organic Rice is a product of the brand name of Saigon Trading Corporation – One Member Limited Liability Company (Satra) that meets the standards of American organic standards (USDA Organic) and European standards (VN-BIO-149 Non-EU). Agriculture).
Nang Huong organic rice has a high nutrient content, no chemicals, good for dieters because it is rich in fiber, antioxidants,… The product has a light sweet taste, is fragrant, soft when eaten a lot. favorite person.
EcoRice organic rice
EcoRice organic rice is a product of Ecotiger company produced in the Co Chien river island rice area, certified organic by USDA, EU and JAS (Japan).
The product has long, smooth, natural white rice grains, when cooked into rice, it has an aroma, a slight sweetness and is soft when eaten.
Guilin Organic Rice
Guilin Organic Rice is produced by Guilin Organic Agricultural Products One Member Co., Ltd. with outstanding advantages such as completely natural production, ensuring no use of chemical fertilizers, antibiotics, and no synthetic products. gene change.
How much does organic rice cost, where to buy?
Currently, Cfis.edu.vn sells 2 types of organic rice certified by USDA , EU Organic and JAS of Japan, which are ECOBA rice and HOANG HOA rice. You can rest assured to go to Cfis.edu.vn to buy organic rice to use for your beloved family.
Some types of rice are being traded at Cfis.edu.vn such as:
- Ecoba Blood Dragon organic brown rice 1kg box costs about 122,000 VND.
- Ecoba Huyen Me organic brown rice 1kg box costs about 116,500 VND.
- Ecoba Ngoc Me organic jasmine white rice 1kg box costs about 104,000 VND.
Hopefully through the above article, you have a better understanding of what organic or organic rice is and a reputable place to buy organic rice. Don’t hesitate to come to Cfis.edu.vn to buy right now.
Good experience Cfis.edu.vn
Thank you for reading this post What is organic rice and is it really safe to use? at Cfis.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.