You are viewing the article What is lychee honey? Uses of Bac Giang lychee honey at Cfis.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
Litchi flower honey is pure honey, bringing many nutritional values to help the body stay healthy. Therefore, this type of honey is trusted and used by many people. Let’s discover this unique honey with Cfis.edu.vn in the following article!
What is lychee honey?
Origin of lychee honey
Lychee flower honey comes from Luc Ngan district, Bac Giang province. This type of honey is usually produced and harvested in the third lunar month every year because this is the time when the lychee tree flowers.
Characteristics of lychee honey
Litchi flower honey has an eye-catching light yellow color and is slightly thinner than regular honey (namely, coffee flower honey, Melaleuca flower honey). This type of honey has a characteristic aroma of lychee flowers and a sweet taste that is not bitter. At the same time, it does not discolor or close the sugar when left for a long time, very safe to use.
Is Bac Giang lychee honey good?
Bac Giang lychee honey provides an abundant source of nutrients for the human body. Some of the useful uses of this pure honey are as follows:
- Soothes the throat: Lychee honey has strong antibacterial properties that help soothe the throat when a cough is caused by a sore throat.
- Blurring scars and treating skin burns effectively: Lychee flower honey has antibacterial properties. Therefore, it can relieve pus, relieve pain and speed up the healing time of the wound.
- Control blood sugar: Lychee honey has a slightly dilute substance, so blood sugar will not increase too suddenly when used. People with diabetes or the elderly can use it.
- Improves digestive tract: In honey there is an enzyme that can treat diseases of the stomach and digestive tract. You can combine with turmeric powder to treat gastritis effectively.
Replenish energy for the body
- Provide energy: Litchi flower honey is pure with naturally available sugar that can provide and maintain a healthy source of energy for the body. At the same time, thanks to the glucose and fructose present in honey, it effectively reduces muscle fatigue.
- Improve insomnia: Lychee honey has a large amount of carbohydrates, controls insulin release and has the ability to allow tryptophan (a compound that causes drowsiness) to enter the brain organs easily.
- Beauty skin: Lychee flower honey prevents acne and effectively treats acne. In addition, this honey also has the ability to lighten the skin, fade pigmentation and smooth the skin well. You can apply it to dark spots or apply a honey mask to provide nutrients to help strengthen the skin.
- Hair care: Lychee flower honey adds nutrients to soften and smooth hair, especially good for dry, tangled hair. In addition, using lychee honey can effectively prevent hair loss.
What is the image of lychee honey?
How much is lychee honey?
Depending on the production process and product packaging, lychee honey will have different prices. However, according to the common ground, the price of honey from lychee flowers ranges from about 190,000 to 250,000 VND/liter.
What color is lychee honey?
Litchi flower honey is pale yellow, slightly diluted and has a characteristic aroma of lychee flowers.
When to harvest lychee honey?
Lychee honey is usually harvested in the third lunar month (ie, May every year). This is after the period after spring, when lychee flowers are in full bloom and bees come to nest to collect honey.
Above is a summary of necessary information about lychee honey. Cfis.edu.vn hopes the article provides useful information for you to choose the right lychee honey.
Refer to the types of pure honey with good price and quality for sale at Cfis.edu.vn:
Thank you for reading this post What is lychee honey? Uses of Bac Giang lychee honey at Cfis.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.