You are viewing the article What is high energy baby milk? Criteria for choosing high-energy milk at Cfis.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
High-energy milk is the preferred form of milk for malnourished, weak, anorexic children, etc., so it is very popular with parents. Let’s explore high-energy milk through the following article!
What is High Energy Milk?
High-energy milk is a form of milk that can provide a higher level of energy than infant and infant formula. Milk has more than 100kcal/100ml, while regular milk provides only about 68kcal/100ml. Milk is only for malnourished children, anorexic children are not high-energy milk.
High-energy milk can help babies gain good weight, supplement protein, fat, … Parents when buying this form of milk should read carefully, this milk has an energy of ≥ 100 Kcal / 100ml. Currently, the Vietnamese market has many high-energy milk lines originating in the country or abroad such as the US, Switzerland, Singapore, ..
High energy milk for which baby?
High-energy milk contains very high nutrition, suitable for babies diagnosed by doctors according to the following health conditions. This can have a direct impact on your baby’s health.
- The baby is malnourished and underweight
- Children with anorexia
- The baby has a disease, it is difficult to meet the daily nutritional needs
- Children need to recover from illness.
Criteria for choosing high-energy milk
- Choose milk by age: Depending on the age, parents choose the right milk for their children to be able to promote the right effects of the product.
- Choose milk from a clear and reliable brand: Parents who buy high-energy milk for their baby should prioritize well-known brands for the safety of their baby’s health.
- Choose milk according to taste: Choosing the right type of milk helps the baby obediently drink milk, stimulates the baby to drink milk voluntarily instead of the parents reminding.
- Choosing milk that is suitable for the economy: When choosing milk, parents always want to buy the right milk for their baby, and the milk that is suitable for the family’s finances, usually high-energy milk always has a high price compared to the price. Ordinary milk should choose milk with a moderate price to avoid the baby’s difficulty in adapting, especially those with severe malnutrition.
In addition, according to the recommendations of the US Federal Drug Administration (FDA) and the American Academy of Pediatrics, parents should not arbitrarily make formula (or high-energy) for babies at home, which will put them at risk. dangerous to the baby’s health.
Notes when using high-energy milk
Each baby will have different physical conditions, when the baby uses a time to see that the baby has reached a standard weight, parents should stop giving milk to the baby.
Parents can rely on the WHO standard height and weight chart for children from 0-10 years old or the weight and length table for each month of their baby’s age, so that they can easily determine when to give their baby high-energy milk. quantity. Here are some things to keep in mind when giving milk to your baby:
- Use high-energy milk to replace main meals in a short time for children with diseases that cause anorexia and loss of appetite.
- Do not abuse milk for a long time because it can cause digestive disorders
- When the baby has enough weight, stop giving milk to the baby, avoid the baby becoming obese or causing iron deficiency.
- Should only be used for babies who have just recovered from illness for 3-4 weeks.
Above is the information about the high-energy milk line for malnourished, stunted children, .. Hope through the above article to help you have more useful and interesting things.
Choose to buy baby formula at Cfis.edu.vn:
Thank you for reading this post What is high energy baby milk? Criteria for choosing high-energy milk at Cfis.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.