You are viewing the article What is goosebumps (goosebumps)? Why do you often get goosebumps? at Cfis.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
Goosebumps takes place in a short time, is a normal reaction of the body that everyone has experienced, most of which do not affect health. However, a pregnant woman with goiter is a warning sign of potential disease. Let’s find out with Cfis.edu.vn what is gnarly, why do we get goosebumps!
What is prickly heat?
Goosebumps, also known as goosebumps , is a natural response of the body to external influences such as excitement, anger, cold, cold shower, …
When you have gonorrhea, your pores will constrict , causing round bumps on the skin that are clearly visible to the eye. This condition usually appears on the arms, legs, neck , and occurs. It came out very quickly, it only took a moment.
For normal people, goiter is a common condition that does not affect health. But for pregnant women, experts advise pregnant women to visit a doctor if this condition occurs frequently .
Causes of goosebumps
Anemia is one of the causes of frequent goosebumps. Pregnant women and children are very susceptible to anemia, so it is very easy to get this condition.
If you have frequent goiters accompanied by symptoms such as: Chest pain, weakness, arrhythmia, etc., you should immediately visit a doctor for examination.
Morning sickness makes pregnant women feel chilled because the body temperature drops and goosebumps occur frequently.
Gonorrhea during pregnancy can be a symptom of an infection . You need to see a doctor immediately and should not be subjective, because you may be suffering from some of the following diseases:
- Urinary tract infections : Some studies show that up to 10% of pregnant women experience this condition.
- Respiratory infection : Accompanied by symptoms such as: sore throat, runny nose, cough…
- Amniotic fluid infection : Common symptoms are chills, goosebumps, vaginal discharge, rapid heartbeat, etc.
High body temperature
Pregnant women in the early stages of pregnancy will have a higher than normal body temperature . High body temperature causes your body to react strongly to the surrounding temperature, giving you goosebumps. This problem does not affect much to the pregnant mother and fetus.
Treating goosebumps during pregnancy
To limit the pregnancy shivering that makes you uncomfortable, you can apply some of the following measures:
- Rest more . Relax with a good night’s sleep, listen to music or go for a walk.
- Avoid prolonged stress .
- Pregnant women should take adequate iron supplements to avoid anemia. Increase iron-rich foods such as: Beef, egg yolks, …
- Keep your body warm to avoid catching a cold.
- Gentle exercise such as walking or yoga.
- Consult your doctor about nutrition during pregnancy.
- Avoid or limit canned foods, fast food,…
Source: Vinmec International General Hospital
The above article has answered the question of what goosebumps are and why you often get goosebumps. Cfis.edu.vn hopes the article has brought you useful information.
Thank you for reading this post What is goosebumps (goosebumps)? Why do you often get goosebumps? at Cfis.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.