You are viewing the article What is Foundation? Learn the 4 most popular types of foundation at Cfis.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
What is Foundation?
You can simply understand Foundation as foundation . A make-up product with a skin color , used after a primer, to help even skin tone , conceal imperfections , create a sticky layer for coating , and bring out the desired smooth skin tone .
Foundation is also known as traditional foundation, then appeared BB Cream, CC Cream, … and Cushion with the same effect and more improvements.
Advantages and disadvantages of foundations
Advantages of foundation cream
– Firm and long-lasting, most suitable for oily and combination skin.
– There are many tones (4-10 tones) easy to choose with many different skin types.
– Most Foundation products cover very well.
Cons of Foundation
– The base layer will be thicker if you do not apply with a brush.
– Good coverage should create a feeling of skin tightness.
– Too many tones, so girls are often confused about which color to choose.
– Most types of Foundation are quite expensive. There are very few types of Foundation that have the ability to nourish the skin
What is the difference between foundation and primer?
To distinguish the difference between foundation and primer, it is necessary to rely on the following:
- Foundation is thick, greasy because it does not penetrate the skin easily and always has a darker color than a primer. The foundation is suitable for use when you want to have a smooth, flawless skin and want to cover the flaws on the face.
- Primer helps skin look brighter, smoother than foundation and creates a base for subsequent makeup steps.
- Foundations are opaque, while primers are thinner and usually colorless . Depending on the skin type of each person to choose a primer or foundation
- When using the primer, it will create a thin layer on the skin with transparent color, giving you a pink and white skin full of vitality . However, primer does not cover bad defects on the face like using foundation.
Popular Foundation Types
Liquid foundation is the most common type suitable for all skin types, has a liquid form with a high percentage of water, so it has good adhesion, for a natural thin foundation but also low concealer.
Cream foundation is divided into 2 types:
– Stick Foundation is a solid foundation that completely covers skin imperfections, suitable for evening, party, bridal makeup.
– Creme Foundation is a thick foundation with many oils suitable for dry skin or dry combination, so it should only be used on stage, makeup.
The foam foundation has good coverage , feels moist and comfortable like a mineral spray, very suitable for oily and combination skin. Foam foundation is easy to beat and takes less time than other types of Foundation, which is a quick solution that is very suitable for girls when they want to go out.
However, because the foam contains oil, you need to reapply with powder to keep the makeup longer.
Make Up Powder Foundation
Powder foundation (also known as foundation) has extremely good coverage , powder form should help control oil better , give a smooth matte finish, but they are easy to be confused with powder.
The above information has helped you answer the question of what foundation is. And now you can easily choose the right foundation cream for you.
You will be interested in:
>>> What is a cushion? Things to know about Cushion foundation
>>> What is BB Cream? All about BB Cream foundation you need to know
>>> What is CC Cream? Things to know about CC Cream
Good experience Cfis.edu.vn
Thank you for reading this post What is Foundation? Learn the 4 most popular types of foundation at Cfis.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.