You are viewing the article What is eye lens? Good brands of eye lenses and have a variety of colors at Cfis.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
Eye lenses, also known as contact lenses, are now becoming a popular beauty trend, especially among young people. Let’s explore eye lenses and some good eye lens brands with Cfis.edu.vn on the market.
What is eye lens?
Eye lenses, also known as contact lenses, are very small lenses about the same diameter as the irises of our eyes. The wearing of eyeglass lenses is being known by its neatness compared to conventional glasses and increased aesthetics.
The initial effect of this type of glasses was used to support the treatment of eye defects such as nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism, etc. Nowadays, eye lenses have been improved not only to support vision but also to beautify by the variety of colors, sizes and types are welcomed by many women.
Advantages and disadvantages of using contact lenses
Advantages of using eye lenses
- Wearing eye lenses helps to increase aesthetics , bringing natural beauty to the face. Instead of normally having to wear outer frames that cause entanglement, wearing eye lenses will help the face look more compact.
- Very compact eye lens to help you comfortably in daily activities.
- Eye protection: Most contact lenses today have a layer of UV protection, helping to protect the eyes.
- Wearing lenses will help users not be obstructed from seeing the road when going out in the rain.
- At the same time, wearing lenses will be worn close to the eyeball, so it will help the eyes to increase the viewing angle compared to wearing glasses with frames.
Disadvantages of using eye lenses
- The biggest inconvenience when using eyeglasses is that it is more difficult to wear than wearing glasses frames. Because it must be worn close to the eyeball, you need to learn to wear the lens properly. Wearing the wrong way can affect the eyes because the eyes are inherently very sensitive.
- Contact lenses are only meant to be worn for a limited time and should not be used frequently. If used continuously can cause corneal diseases.
- Must clean eyes as well as contact lenses properly because lenses are easy to get dirty if not careful.
Who should not wear contact lenses?
The eye is a very sensitive place, so wearing lenses needs to be careful because it is easy to be scratched and infected while wearing. Especially people with dry eyes or chronic inflammation in the eyelids and cornea should absolutely not wear contact lenses.
If you have eye problems and want to wear contact lenses, you need to consult your doctor first before wearing lenses because it can affect your vision.
Some good eye lens brands on the market
This is a lens brand from Japan that is trusted by many people because of the exquisite quality in each product. Although it has just appeared in Vietnam, Seed is gradually asserting its name among many different customers, especially young people.
The highlight that makes Seed’s difference is that there are many types of ordinary glasses with a very short shelf life, only within 1 day, suitable for people with sensitive eyes. In addition, Seed Vietnam products have many different colors that will make you extremely satisfied with your choice.
Some famous lens models at Seed are:
- Seed 1dayPure moisture – Colorless 1 day contact lenses
- Monthly Fine UV – Colorless 1-month contact lenses
- Eye coffret 1 day UV M – Color contact lenses 1 day
- Monthly Color Lens UV – 1-month colored contact lenses
Caras Lens is a brand of contact lenses manufactured based on American technology that many experts consider the products to be of international quality. Caras products cater to many different audiences, different interests, and are trusted by women.
The highlight of Caras Lens compared to other brands on the market is that the glasses are soft and flexible to help the wearer not feel uncomfortable when using. In addition, Caras also focuses on people with sensitive eyes, minimizing dry eye for users.
Some famous lens models at Caras Lens are:
- Lavier Gray
- 24h myopia contact lenses
- Special contact lenses 1 month
- Lavier Choco
Doll Eyes is considered the number 1 brand in Vietnam known by many female friends and appeared for many years in the market. This is also a brand that is appreciated by many health professionals and is safe for the eyes.
Doll Eyes products are famous for their diverse designs, delicate designs, high aesthetics, full colors and affordable prices, suitable for students.
Some famous lens models at Doll Eyes are:
- Bambi Brown
- Neroll Gray
- Be You
Above are the sharing of Cfis.edu.vn about eye lenses. Hope you have learned what eye lenses are and famous eye lens brands!
Thank you for reading this post What is eye lens? Good brands of eye lenses and have a variety of colors at Cfis.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.