You are viewing the article What is dry shampoo? Difference between dry shampoo and foaming shampoo at Cfis.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
What is dry shampoo?
Dry shampoo is a type of shampoo that is used directly on the hair and does not use water. Dry shampoo comes in many forms such as ultra-fine powder, spray bottle, powdered bottle, …
Dry shampoo works by absorbing oil and sebum on the hair but still retains the natural oil of the hair to help dry and clean hair without having to spend too many washing steps like foaming shampoo.
The strength of dry shampoo is that you can use it anytime, anywhere. When you don’t have time to wash your hair in a hurry, just use dry shampoo and you have clean hair all day.
However, you cannot use dry shampoo as a daily oily skin care product because very few dry shampoos have nutrients and dry shampoos only absorb moisture, but do not have the function of washing away dirt on the hair. So you also need to wash your hair with a foaming shampoo at the end of the day.
Difference between dry shampoo and foaming shampoo:
Which hair type should use dry shampoo?
– Dry shampoo is very suitable for people with oily scalp, curly, puffy hair or forehead hair that is sticky when sweating.
– Not suitable for people with dry scalp (Dry scalp and dry hair are completely different). As for dry hair, you can still use this shampoo.
How to use dry shampoo
How to use spray dry shampoo:
Step 1: Spray dry shampoo directly onto hair and roots.
Step 2: Massage to dry shampoo evenly on hair.
Step 3: Use a comb to comb your hair.
How to use powder dry shampoo:
Step 1: Sprinkle powder on hair roots and hair shafts.
Step 2: Gently pat until the powder is mixed into the hair so it doesn’t look like dandruff.
Tips for using dry shampoo:
Use dry shampoo when hair shows signs of stickiness or shine.
– Use mainly at the crown of the head or along the front hairline if the hair is loose.
– If your hair is in a bun or ponytail, sprinkle some at the nape of your hair.
– How to use powder shampoo will be different from spray form: Do not brush, do not rub with hands, just pat until the powder is mixed into the hair.
Note when using dry shampoo
– Only use when hair is dry (Do not use when hair is wet).
– People with dry and sensitive scalp should not choose dry shampoo.
So I have introduced to you what dry shampoo is, hope this information will help you.
Thank you for reading this post What is dry shampoo? Difference between dry shampoo and foaming shampoo at Cfis.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.