You are viewing the article What is circuit? Some notes when using vascular medicine at Cfis.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
Monk mon, a plant native to Japan, was quickly introduced to Vietnam and became a widely used medicine. However, many people still do not know all the uses and notes when using this plant. Let’s find out with Cfis.edu.vn.
Learn about mondo
What is the mondox plant?
Angiosperm, also known as orchid, fairy orchid, belongs to the Toc Tien family, is a plant native to the land of the rising sun and gradually popular in Asian countries . In addition to making the scene more beautiful, this plant is also used a lot in traditional remedies to treat a number of common diseases.
Characteristics of mondo grass
The plant is herbaceous, about 10-40cm tall, is a perennial and often green. Angiosperm leaves are straight, green, with serrated edges, about 20-40cm long.
The roots of the plant are cluster roots. The color of the flowers varies from white to light purple, grows in clusters and is about 5-10cm long. Angiosperms produce berries, blue in color, 5-6cm in diameter and each fruit contains 1-2 seeds.
Monk tree is a plant that grows wild everywhere, but is usually distributed mainly in the provinces of Nghe An, Hung Yen, Bac Giang, Ha Nam,….
Parts used for medicinal purposes
Angiosperm root, which is modified from the mondocus root, has a round stem, yellow-white bark and flattened ends, which is used as a medicinal herb. Usually harvested from September to December every year, especially the trees with the age of 2 years or more will be used as medicine because at this time they have collected enough medicinal herbs. After harvesting, it is necessary to prepare and store in the following ways:
- Cut off the roots, wash the sandy soil
- Small tubers remain the same, large tubers are halved
- Take it to dry, dry it or use it fresh.
- Store in a cool, clean place and avoid moisture. Shredded, hard and bitter tubers should not be used
Uses of buckwheat
Circuit mon has soldering properties, bitter taste, sweet, laxative, sedative, detoxifying, clearing heat. Therefore, this fruit in Oriental medicine is often used to treat coughing up blood, cough with phlegm, dry mouth and constipation.
In addition, according to scientific studies, mondocus contains a number of compounds such as saponins, vitamin A, glucose, ophiopogon, … which help treat cardiovascular diseases, sedation, and control blood sugar levels in the body. body.
Some remedies from the mondo plant help treat diseases
Note: You should consult a specialist before applying the remedy, when you see any abnormal signs, you need to go to medical facilities for examination.
- Cure cough and shortness of breath: Use 16g of buckwheat root, 4g of licorice, yellow star sticky rice, iso ginseng, big apple and 8g for sale. Mix with 600ml of water until there is about 200ml remaining, divide and drink 3 times a day
- Cure nosebleeds, spitting blood: Puree 500g of buckwheat root and extract the juice. Add 1-2 tablespoons of honey and drink it twice a day.
- Treating heart failure, lowering blood pressure: Decoction of 16g of buckwheat root, 8g of ginseng and 6g of five berries with water and drink.
- Treatment of sore throat: Crush 40g of dried mondo root and 20g of royal jelly. Mix well and add a teaspoon of honey and form into balls to use gradually. Store the medicine in an airtight container.
- Soak in wine: Prepare 30g of buckwheat tuber, 15g of various types of mountain lord, dog tu, record, dong quai, rabbit ty Tu, ginseng, 1 pair of geckos and 2 liters of 40 degree white wine. Prepare the ingredients and cut them into pieces. Put the ingredients in a jar and fill the jar with wine. Incubate from 3 weeks to 1 month. Drink 3 times a day and only use about 20ml to avoid harm to health.
Note when using buckwheat to cure diseases
Cardamom is a good medicine, widely used and popular. However, you should still keep a few things in mind so as not to endanger your body:
- Only use when there is an examination and appointment from a qualified person
- It takes patience to see results
- Do not use in case of diarrhea, waste heat and damaged spleen.
- Do not arbitrarily combine with other drugs or use in parallel with Western drugs
- It is advisable to learn about the foods that are taboo to avoid conflicts with each other.
Where is the buckwheat tree? How much?
You can buy circuit boards at large and reputable oriental medicine stores.
Currently, the price of this plant is about 300,000 – 350,000 VND/kg.
The above article is information about mondo grass and its effects. Hope the article will be useful and don’t forget to follow Cfis.edu.vn for more useful knowledge!
Source: Vinmec health website and VietFarm Medicinal Center
Buy herbs and spices at Cfis.edu.vn:
Thank you for reading this post What is circuit? Some notes when using vascular medicine at Cfis.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.