You are viewing the article What is Avocado Oil? Health benefits of avocado oil at Cfis.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
Avocado oil may sound strange to many people, but when it comes to avocado a very popular fruit is very good for health. Today we will learn about avocado oil to discover more benefits of this fruit.
What is Avocado Oil?
Avocado oil, also known in English as avocado oil, is a type of cooking oil, pressed from an avocado without the seeds. This oil is commonly used in food, in addition to being widely used in the hair and skin care industry. Because in avocado oil has a very strong moisturizing and regenerating ability.
It is known that avocado oil has a long history. In 1596 Spanish historians reported the use of avocado oil for cooking.
How is avocado oil extracted?
Avocado oil is extracted from the pulp of the fruit and is best used in its pure form and cold pressed, where heat can result in the loss of some important nutrients. Because of water-soluble vitamins like vitamin C, vitamin B is often lost during processing.
Health benefits of avocado oil
- Lowers the risk of heart disease: The fatty acids and plant sterols found in avocado oil not only increase good HDL cholesterol, but also lower both LDL and triglycerides. It can maintain cholesterol balance for people, reduce the risk of heart disease, and also help fight inflammation for the body.
- Prevent and treat cancer: Avocado oil contains compounds like oleic acid, carotenoids and vitamin E that can check the growth of precancerous and cancerous cells. In addition, it will also reduce side effects during chemotherapy.
- Improves eye health: The carotenoid compounds lutein and xeazanthin in avocado oil are great for your eyesight.
- Supports weight loss: Avocado oil is a great choice for you to use in food processing during weight loss. Because avocado oil contains a very high content of oleic acid, it increases physical activity by 13.5% and postprandial metabolism by 4.5% compared to a diet rich in saturated fat.
- Prevents and Treats Acne: As avocado oil keeps the skin hydrated without being too greasy, thus reducing the risk of acne breakouts.
- Relieves Eczema and Psoriasis: Avocado oil, when combined with vitamin B12, makes for an excellent skin inflammation remedy, and it can also reduce the symptoms of psoriasis.
- Reduce dark circles and wrinkles under eyes: Since avocado oil contains vitamins A and E that can improve dark skin tone, it has the ability to penetrate into the second layer of skin to reduce dark circles and skin wrinkles. eye area.
Above is the information about avocado oil as well as the benefits of avocado oil to human health that Cfis.edu.vn synthesizes. Hopefully through the above article can help you better understand this oil to use it effectively.
Buy honey now at Cfis.edu.vn to supplement nutrients for your body
Thank you for reading this post What is Avocado Oil? Health benefits of avocado oil at Cfis.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.