You are viewing the article What is an eye tonic? How to use eye tonic properly to promote effectiveness at Cfis.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
Currently, the rate of people with vision loss and eye diseases tends to increase. Especially the group of teenagers of school age. Before that situation, experts recommend using eye tonics to help prevent and treat the disease more effectively. Read the article below to know more about eye tonics!
What is an eye tonic?
Eye tonic is a product that provides complete nutrients for healthy eyes.
The eye tonic contains nutrients such as vitamin A, vitamin D, vitamin E, vitamin B, lutein, omega, zinc, … are essential components for the eyes.
Our eyes are constantly exposed to computers, dust, UV rays, etc., which greatly affect the eyes. Therefore, you need to provide adequate nutrients and take good care of your eyes every day to protect your eyes and prevent the risk of eye diseases.
Who should take eye tonics?
People with eye problems such as eye strain, red eyes, eyes that have to be regularly active such as children, students, students, office workers, etc. , need to use eye tonics. These jobs need good eye care or else it can lead to nearsightedness, farsightedness or other eye problems.
In addition, for those who have just had eye surgery, the use of eye tonics will help you prevent recurrence, prevent blindness, and protect and restore your eyes better.
Note when choosing eye tonic
To choose the best eye tonic, you need to keep a few things in mind:
- Choose eye tonics from famous and reputable brands in the market
- The first thing that is important when buying an eye tonic is that you need to pay attention to the brand and origin of the product. You should choose products from long-standing, reputable brands with a representative company in Vietnam.
- In addition, you should also look to buy eye-enhancing drugs at reputable addresses. This helps you avoid buying fake goods, imitation goods, poor quality goods that adversely affect vision.
Learn more about ingredients and uses
- Vitamin A: Is an antioxidant, has a protective effect on the eyes, promotes mucosal and corneal health. In addition, vitamin A also helps the eyes form visual pigments so that they can better adapt in the dark.
- Vitamin B: Supports increased metabolism of eye cells, maintaining healthy vision.
- Vitamin E: Helps protect the eyes from external harmful agents and aids in improving vision loss.
- Vitamin C: It is responsible for protecting the eyes from the harmful effects of ultraviolet rays, helping cells fight oxidation. In addition, vitamin C can prevent and delay the development of cataracts.
- Lutein: When combined with zeaxanthin, it will promote the ability to filter blue light, helping to protect the macula of the eyes.
- Omega-3: Works to support the activity of cells on the retina to help eyes be more sensitive and bright.
- About the use: Each type of product will have different uses that are to help protect eyes and help keep eyes healthy. In addition, some eye tonic tablets also have the effect of beautifying the skin, enhancing memory, …
You should choose an eye tonic that is appropriate for your age
For pupils, students, office workers and the elderly: Eyes have matured and entered the aging stage, age-related macular degeneration. Therefore, you should give priority to choosing the eyesight for the eyes, with ingredients and antioxidant effects.
For children under 12 years old: Their eyes are in the developing stage, not really stable. Therefore, you should choose eye supplements containing omega-3, vitamins E, A, B2. These are substances that enhance the development of eye tissue cells, strengthen the immune system for children.
Notes in the process of daily living to be good for the eyes
Good hand hygiene habits are essential. In daily activities, hands are exposed to the most dirt and bacteria. Therefore, washing your hands often and limiting touching your eyes or other parts of the body will help prevent eye diseases that can be spread through the hands.
To eliminate the risk of eye damage and have effective eye protection, you should maintain the habit of washing your hands every day. You should limit touching your eyes when your hands are not clean to protect your eyes!
Wear eye protection
If you are regularly exposed to radio equipment containing many dangerous rays affecting the eyes.
You should use eye protection when working with spark discharge equipment. In addition, you need to wear sunglasses before going out to protect your eyes from the effects of UVA rays.
Eat healthy food
A healthy diet will be the best way to protect your eyes and improve your eyesight. Vitamin A is commonly found in vegetables, fruits, and healthy foods every day.
Eating well will eliminate the risk of cataracts, macular degeneration, night blindness and other eye problems.
A study by the US National Eye Institute in 2011 showed that supplementing with antioxidants such as vitamin E, beta-carotene, and zinc every day in appropriate doses will help reduce the risk of vision loss due to degeneration. macular degeneration to 25% and prevent the formation of cataracts.
Some healthy foods that help improve vision you should consider choosing are as follows:
- Fish that are high in omega-3s like salmon and tuna.
- Green vegetables like broccoli, spinach, and collard greens are high in lutein.
- Eggs contain a lot of protein and foods belonging to the micronutrient group.
- Cereals contain many vitamins and promote blood circulation.
- Bell peppers are rich in vitamin C.
- Legumes and seeds contain omega-3s, protein and other eye-healthy nutrients.
A daily exercise routine not only helps you stay slim and healthy, but also helps relieve stress and promotes blood circulation. These benefits all help maintain and protect eye health.
Above is information about eye tonic that Cfis.edu.vn has synthesized. Hope to be useful to you. Wishing you much health!
Source: Long Chau Pharmacy, Saigon Eye Hospital, Health and Life Online Newspaper
Buy vegetables now at Cfis.edu.vn to help improve eye health
Thank you for reading this post What is an eye tonic? How to use eye tonic properly to promote effectiveness at Cfis.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.