You are viewing the article What is a standing steam iron? Pros and cons of standing steam irons? at Cfis.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
If you want to understand the uses and benefits of a standing steam iron, please refer to the following article!
What is a standing steam iron?
Standing steam irons are a new creation of steam irons. The structure consists of the following parts:
– 1 tank with capacity from 1.2 – 1.5 liters.
– 1 metal rod with height adjustment function to hang clothes.
– 1 heating element has the effect of generating steam.
– 1 steam pipe to the ironing head with a shower-like design for hot spraying and ironing.
In addition, on the market, there are also types of standing steam irons equipped with heat-resistant gloves, pleating tools for ironing trousers, …
Benefits of a standing steam iron
No back pain when ironing for a long time
With a conventional iron, you often have back pain because you have to bend over to iron for a long time. But with a standing steam iron, you don’t need to worry about this problem anymore because you can easily adjust the height of the mount to suit your height.
Fast ironing of all fabrics
Standing steam irons have a large capacity of 1600W or more, a fast steam speed and a large iron head with strong steam that straightens clothes quickly and saves a lot of time and energy use.
Standing steam irons do not damage and fade fabrics. Besides, the product also irons straight materials of jeans, cotton, wool, …
No need to use the iron for ironing
As the name of the product, you do not need to put clothes, tablecloths, … on the table and iron like a regular iron.
When ironing, you just need to choose the steam speed suitable for the fabric because the steam will penetrate the fabric, softening the fabric so that the fabric will be straightened quickly without fear of ironing this side but wrinkling the other side.
Safe when using
The steam iron has an automatic shutdown function in 10 seconds when ironing for a long time or when the voltage is unstable or the tank is empty, the iron will also automatically turn off. This will increase the life and durability of the product.
The temperature sensor helps the iron to automatically turn off the power when the temperature changes suddenly to avoid damage to clothes as well as danger to the user.
Pros and cons of standing steam irons
– Easily adjust the height to suit the user to limit back pain, fatigue, …
– Ironing clothes quickly, saving electricity and time.
– Automatic power off when there is a sudden change in temperature or there is no water in the tank, ensuring safety when using.
– Can iron many fabrics from jeans, cotton, wool, silk, …
– Standing steam iron is designed quite compactly and has a variety of colors.
Cons : quite expensive, difficult to clean.
Notes when using a standing steam iron
– One hand stretches the fabric, the other hand irons vertically from the top down, absolutely do not iron horizontally.
– Only use cooled boiled water or filtered water to pour into the container, do not use additives or colorants because this will clog the steam vents leading to a reduction in the life of the product.
– Do not fold the steam pipe because this will cause the steam to come out unevenly and affect the wiring switch.
– Iron only on one side because the steam ejects high pressure with high temperature.
– Hang the clothes outside for about 5 minutes after ironing to let the steam still cling to the clothes to escape.
Safe when using
– When ironing, do not put your hands near the nozzle to avoid burns.
– Make sure the water level is always at least ½ full before ironing because emptying the tank will cause fire and explosion and reduce the life of the product.
– Wait for the iron to cool completely before storing.
So Cfis.edu.vn shared with you what is a standing steam iron? Pros and cons of standing steam irons? I hope you got the information through this post!
>> Manual steam iron?
>> Instructions for using a steam iron properly and effectively
>> Top 5 best standing steam irons for home
Good experience Cfis.edu.vn
Thank you for reading this post What is a standing steam iron? Pros and cons of standing steam irons? at Cfis.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.