You are viewing the article What is a diamond ring? Why is it so expensive? at Cfis.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
In Eastern countries, people often believe that diamond rings are useful in exorcism, improving luck. We can see it as a jewelry, home decoration to exorcise. Today, we will learn about the uses and reasons why diamond rings are expensive.
What are diamond beads?
Diamond beads are also known as Rudraksha beads . In Sanskrit, Aksha – means “eye”.
This grain has a slightly rough appearance, has 1-21 longitudinal lines running across the surface and has a hole through it from top to bottom. These vertical lines are called Mukhas, or Facets, and they form completely naturally.
Seeds with one vertical line are called Ek-mukhi (one aspect) and those with two vertical lines are called Two-mukhi (two aspects) and so on.
The effect of the diamond ring
Exorcism, good luck:
- Children wear bracelets to keep their spirits up, eat well, sleep well, grow up quickly, less sick…
- Elderly people wear it to keep their mind at peace, avoid diseases, and live a long life with their children and grandchildren.
- Those who are still in school wear it for their study and exam progress.
Diamond beads are used as jewelry, lucky gifts, auspicious: Those who do business and trade wear them for a lot of fortune, luck, and an open career path.
Diamond beads contain 50.031% carbon, 0.95% nitrogen, 17.897% hydrogen and 30.53% oxygen. In medicine, vajra seeds are known to heal diseases of the mind, limit heart disease and blood pressure, and help calm the mind, contributing to freeing the body from negative thoughts.
In addition, a significant effect of diamond beads is that it also helps to balance body heat for the wearer, bringing a cool and pleasant feeling. If regularly exposed to the ring, the user will have a very good mood, strong bones, better memory.
In particular, when performing the beading movement, thanks to the hard, faceted beads, this action helps to support blood circulation at the fingertips very well.
It is easy to follow the Dharma
The most visible effect of vajra beads is to give users peace of mind, focus, and help them meditate longer. This is also considered one of the reasons why these beads are often used to make rosaries for reciting Buddhist sutras.
How to use a diamond ring correctly?
There are some notes when using this vajra rosary to keep in mind to be able to best receive the boundless spiritual energy that the rosary brings:
- On important occasions such as when going to meet a partner, hanging rings helps you have the energy to create confidence in communication and transactions.
- Should you wear it on the hand that you like to feel the natural energy being transferred into your body.
- You can use it to trace and practice meditation and mudra meditation. At this time, the rosary will replace the hand seals.
- And since this is a spiritual necklace, you should hang the ring in your home in a formal position (Living room, office corner)
- Do not lend it to others or keep it the first time you wear it because the energy of the beads is not stable at this time.
- The ring should not be placed in unclean places, this will reduce the energy of the beads.
– Vajra beads are very durable, the use time can be up to 100 years, the longer you use the seeds, the more beautiful and dark they will be, or according to the folk way, you can spray tea or often soak in tea, the chain The seeds will be shiny red.
– On the market today, there are many models of diamond necklaces with different prices, but in reality it is difficult to distinguish the types of diamond beads, because people often confuse between diamond beads and some types. other have the same shape.
Above is an article shared about diamond bracelets, useful uses and notes when wearing rings. That contributes to the answer to the question of why diamond rings are so expensive. Hopefully, Bach Hoa Xanh’s shared article will help you get the right views when choosing to buy a diamond ring.
Thank you for reading this post What is a diamond ring? Why is it so expensive? at Cfis.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.