You are viewing the article What is a cup fusion? Benefits of acupressure and healing cup at Cfis.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
The fusion point is an important acupoint on the body, and it has extremely effective therapeutic effects if used properly. Today, let’s find out with Cfis.edu.vn right through the following article to know more information about Hoc Coc acupuncture point.
What is a cup fusion?
The Hukou point is an important point on the body, also known as the Hukou point. It is located on the back of the hand, at the intersection (conjunction) of the mouth of the cave (cup), hence the name “hop cok”.
To determine the acupoint, you look at the part that lies on the flesh, between the thumb and forefinger, slightly away from the index finger, on the midline passing through the metatarsal bone of the second finger. Outside the skin, the coccyx is located near the end of the groove that occurs when the thumb is closed with the index finger.
What is the function of the cup acupressure?
Relieve headache, shoulder pain
Due to its connection with all the meridians in the body, the fusion point is extremely powerful in reducing pain. In case of toothache, headache or shoulder pain, just pressing the right acupoint can help relieve the pain in just a few minutes.
Treatment of diseases of the face and head
The Chinese have researched and come up with an extensive knowledge system about acupuncture points. Accordingly, Hoc Coc acupuncture point has the effect of reducing pain in the head and face area.
Regulates the intestines and stomach
Hoc Co is located in the first position in the Yangming meridian, so the acupoint plays the role of connecting the small vessels in the colon down to the feet. When impacting on this point, it will create a flow of air that will move into the stomach to help find and destroy pathogens in the body.
The cup acupoint plays an important role in opening the sweat glands, helping to stimulate sweat secretion, thereby reducing the symptoms of colds and flu. In case the patient has a cold, you can press this point with your hand about 100 times, the symptoms can be relieved quickly.
Uses of beauty care and beauty
Since ancient times, the imperial physicians in the Chinese court have used this acupoint to maintain the beauty and spring features of their concubines. It helps to get rid of skin pigmentation and acne.
Prevent motion sickness, lower blood pressure
People who suffer from motion sickness and low blood pressure when receiving tiger mouth acupressure will help relieve their condition. This point has both preventive and therapeutic uses, so it is very beneficial to health.
First aid to a patient with a sunburn
In case of first aid for a patient suffering from heatstroke, fatigue, etc. Use your thumb to press on the acupuncture point for about 3 minutes, the condition will become relieved and the patient will regain consciousness.
When is acupressure needed?
If you are having some of the following health problems, you can completely try acupressure to treat such as:
- Fear of cold, alternating fever and chills, constipation, dysentery, neurasthenia, insomnia,…
- Air conditioning when sweating or not sweating
- Nose: Runny nose, nosebleeds, colds, sinusitis
- Eyes: Conjunctivitis, stye, eye pain, burning in the eye
- Mouth: Mouth ulcers, sinusitis, toothache, sore throat, sneezing,…
- Head: Facial paralysis, trigeminal neuralgia, facial swelling, headache
- Ear: Deaf, tinnitus, mumps
- Dermatology: Pimples, pustules
- Gynecology: Postpartum dizziness, uterine prolapse, abdominal pain, hypoglycemia, difficult delivery
The combination of Hop Co with other acupuncture points
- Combined with Quang Minh acupoint: Adjusting the seven openings of the head and eyes, opened the gallbladder meridian linked to the liver meridian that governs the eyes
- Combined with Fu Luu acupuncture point : Regulating sweat
- Combined with Khuc Tri acupuncture point: Expel moisture, heat and wind
- Combined with Thai Chong acupoint: Treatment of convulsions, muscle spasms, spasticity
- Combined with Yin Giao acupoint: Treatment of birth defects
- Combined with Ke Dia point: Treat abdominal pain due to stagnant blood qi
- Combined with Nam Que and Phong Chi points: Relieve pain
- Combined with San Ly point and Ba Hoi point: Enhance energy, wisdom, relieve pain
- Combined with Zu Shan Li point, Ba Hoi point and Qu Vien point: Improve bleeding
- Combined with Noi Dinh acupoint: Treat toothache, trigeminal neuralgia (do not use this acupressure during pregnancy)
How to do cup acupressure?
To press the right acupressure point, you need to follow these steps correctly:
Step 1 Place the thumb of the hand on the junction point and the index finger is also in the same position.
Step 2 Use your fingers to rotate until you feel the acupressure point. The hand holding the acupoint should be relaxed so that the acupuncture point does not hurt. Maintain this pressure for 10 to 15 seconds.
Step 3 Adjust pressure when acupressure. When the pain is too much, you should relax your hand.
Some notes when doing acupressure day in Coc
The cup acupoint is closely related to all organs in the body. Therefore, there are some notes when acupressure is combined:
- Avoid this acupressure point when the body is tired and weak because this point has a strong stimulating effect
- Do not acupressure with pregnant women. You should consult your doctor before doing it
Recently, Cfis.edu.vn has been with you to learn as well as answer questions about the acupoint of Ho Coc. Hope you have gained more useful medical knowledge through the above article.
Source: Vinmec International General Hospital
Choose to buy quality fruits at Cfis.edu.vn to improve your health:
Thank you for reading this post What is a cup fusion? Benefits of acupressure and healing cup at Cfis.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.