You are viewing the article Revealing how to make fried pork belly with garlic and chili delicious and forget the way home at Cfis.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
Have you ever tasted a dish so delicious that it made you forget your way home? Look no further, as we delve into the art of cooking fried pork belly with garlic and chili. This mouthwatering dish combines the succulent flavors of crispy pork belly with the irresistible aroma of garlic and the fiery kick of chili. Whether you are a seasoned chef or a culinary novice, join us on a journey to unlock the secrets of creating a dish that will tantalize your taste buds and have you yearning for more. Get ready to embark on a culinary adventure that will not only satisfy your cravings but leave you craving for the flavors long after the last bite has been savored.
40 Minutes Processing
10 Minutes For
Pork intestine is one of the food ingredients that are processed in a variety of ways such as: boiled, fried, … So have you ever enjoyed fried pork belly with garlic and chili? If not, let’s find out how to do it with Cfis.edu.vn through the article below!
Ingredients for stir-fried pork intestines with garlic and chili
- 400g pork belly
- 1 piece of ginger
- 1 lemon
- Chili, garlic
- Spices: Cooking oil, fish sauce, monosodium glutamate, sugar, pepper
– To choose fresh young pig intestines, you should choose pig intestines with light pink color, small stem end and round intestines. In addition, the segments containing the yellow inner fluid, mixed with blood rays, will be very tough and bitter.
– Besides, the heart must have a glossy, elastic appearance and not change color as well as not have a rancid smell.
Steps to make fried pork belly with garlic and chili
Step 1Preliminary processing of pig intestines
After buying pork intestines, you wash them thoroughly with cold water by using scissors to cut along the length of the pig’s intestines to make it easier to wash off the slime inside. You can use lemon or salt to scrub, rinse under strong water to push out the mucus.
Next, you put a pot of water and put in 1 crushed ginger to eliminate the bitter and foul taste of the pig’s heart. After the water boils, boil the pork belly for 5 minutes and then take it out and soak it in cold water for 15 minutes to make it crispy and cleaner.
– To eliminate the bad smell of pork intestines, you can use salt and lemon to massage for about 5 minutes and then rinse with water.
– In addition, you can turn the pig’s face over and massage it with flour for about 5-10 minutes to effectively eliminate odors.
First, you mince 2 dangerous chili peppers with 4 cloves of garlic . After soaking in cold water, you take it out to dry and then cut it into bite-sized pieces.
Next, you proceed to marinate the intestines with 1 teaspoon of garlic, 1 teaspoon of finely chopped chili along with 1/2 teaspoon of MSG, 1/2 teaspoon of sugar, 1/2 teaspoon of pepper, 1.5 teaspoons fish sauce, 1 slice of lemon , mix well and let the mixture rest for 30 minutes to absorb the spices.
Step 3Stir fried heart
You put the pan on the stove, add 2 tablespoons of cooking oil to the pan, then add the remaining minced garlic and chili and fry until the garlic turns yellow. Finally, you put the intestines in and stir-fry over medium heat and stir well so that the pork intestines can be hunted and evenly absorbed the spices.
You should only stir-fry for 4-5 minutes to avoid being too tough.
Stir-fried pork belly with garlic and chili gives people an indelible impression because the spicy and aromatic flavor of chili peppers blends with the aroma of garlic combined with the mild and bold pork belly that makes diners happy. In addition, you can dip pork intestines with soy sauce and sliced chili to add more flavor to the dish.
Cfis.edu.vn hopes that through the above article, you have learned in detail how to make delicious and flavorful fried pork belly with garlic and chili! Let’s go to the kitchen and try to make a family meal right away.
In conclusion, the process of making fried pork belly with garlic and chili is not only an endeavor to create a mouthwatering dish, but also a journey that takes us beyond culinary boundaries. This flavor-packed combination of succulent pork belly, aromatic garlic, and fiery chili peppers offers an explosion of taste that is difficult to resist. By following simple steps and tweaking the cooking process to achieve a crispy texture and perfectly balanced flavors, we have unlocked a secret recipe that is sure to impress even the most discerning palates. However, with each succulent bite, we must also remember that indulging in this delicious dish may lead us to momentarily forget the way home, as the sheer pleasure derived from its consumption transports us to a world of culinary bliss. So go ahead, don your apron and embark on this gastronomic adventure—just be prepared to savor every moment and lose yourself in the divine flavors of fried pork belly with garlic and chili.
Thank you for reading this post Revealing how to make fried pork belly with garlic and chili delicious and forget the way home at Cfis.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.
1. “Recipe for fried pork belly with garlic and chili”
2. “How to make crispy and flavorful pork belly”
3. “Tips for making fried pork belly with garlic and chili”
4. “Delicious pork belly recipes with garlic and chili”
5. “Best way to cook pork belly to perfection”
6. “Garlic and chili seasoning for fried pork belly”
7. “Easy homemade pork belly recipe”
8. “Crispy and spicy pork belly dish”
9. “Traditional Asian-style fried pork belly with garlic and chili”
10. “Serving suggestions for fried pork belly with garlic and chili”