You are viewing the article How to make simple banana vinegar at home, safe for health at Cfis.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
Banana vinegar, a lesser-known yet incredibly flavorful condiment, has been gaining popularity among health enthusiasts and culinary adventurers alike. Made from the humble banana, this tangy vinegar is a delightful addition to various dishes, salads, and dressings. Crafted right in the comfort of your own kitchen, homemade banana vinegar offers a simple and safe method to explore the dimensions of taste and health benefits this unique vinegar has to offer. In this guide, we will delve into the process of making simple banana vinegar step-by-step, ensuring its safety for consumption without compromising its nutritional value. Prepare to embark on a journey of transforming ordinary bananas into a versatile, gut-friendly vinegar that will delight your taste buds while boosting your health.
7 Days of Preparation
10 Minutes For
No need for chemicals with only natural, easy-to-find ingredients, you will have a safe and delicious jar of banana vinegar right away. To make banana vinegar, prepare the ingredients and follow these steps.
Ingredients for Banana Vinegar
- 3 ripe bananas
- ½ cup of rice wine 30 to 35 degrees
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 glass jar, 1 cloth bucket
- 1 liter cooled boiled water
- 1 coconut (Coconut water)
How to make banana vinegar at home
Step 1Process materials
Ripe banana peeled, then cut into pieces about 0.5cm thick .
The glass jar is washed and rinsed with hot water, the coconut is cut out to get the water.
Step 2Make vinegar water
Put the sugar in a small bowl, then pour 1 liter of boiling water to cool down and use a spoon to dissolve the sugar.
Pour rice wine into a glass jar, continue to drain the water just dissolved into the jar, pour in the coconut water. Finally, add the sliced bananas and cover the jar with a cloth for 3-5 days.
Step 3Vinegar soup
After about 5 days of incubation, you will open the lid to check , you will see the fermented vinegar jar, there is a thin film on top of which is the vinegar and the vinegar water below will be very clear.
Continue to cover the cloth bucket and incubate for another week , the vinegar will be just sour and you have vinegar to use. You open the lid of the vinegar bottle, use a spoon to remove the upper membrane and scoop the vinegar into another cup, take this vinegar to cook.
Step 4Make new vinegar
In case if you want to cause more vinegar , then scoop out some vinegar, keep in mind to keep the banana carcass, keep the vinegar in the jar. Then add vinegar water at the rate of 1 cup white wine, 2 tablespoons sugar, 2 cups water, dissolve them together, then pour into the vinegar jar and cover with a cloth, in just 1 week you have a jar again. full of vinegar, delicious.
Step 5Finished product
Scoop the vinegar into the filter bowl through the filter to remove the film and use it for instant cooking or put it in a small jar for later use.
Banana vinegar has a mild sour taste with a faint smell of wine and banana fermentation .
What is banana vinegar?
Vinegar is a sour-tasting liquid whose main ingredient is a solution of acetic acid , vinegar made from the fermentation of alcohol, and vinegar made from ripe bananas with sugar, coconut water, and alcohol called banana vinegar. .
Depending on the main ingredients to make vinegar, there will be many different types of vinegar such as: apple cider vinegar, banana vinegar, …. have been made from fruits.
Benefits of Banana Vinegar
Associate Professor, Doctor, Doctor Nguyen Thi Bay – Ho Chi Minh City University of Medicine and Pharmacy Hospital said that vinegar contains many nutrients such as acetic acid, amino acids, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin C, calcium, etc. … are essential substances and bring many benefits to the body.
– Absorption of substances in food: Using dishes made from banana vinegar such as salad dressing or dipping sauce, … will help the body absorb nutrients such as calcium, vitamin C found in foods. Other foods are very good. Not only that, eating vinegar also helps inhibit the formation of nitrosamines, which are potentially carcinogenic.
– Reduce hematoma, bruise and sprain: Vinegar also enhances nutrition under the skin and helps blood circulation , so when you have a sprain or hematoma, you can combine ice with vinegar to cover it. On the injured site, it will reduce hematoma and bruise on the skin and effectively relieve pain.
– Improve sleep: As mentioned, vinegar works to help blood circulation in the body, strengthen the immune system and will make the body relax and comfortable. Therefore, when you soak your feet with vinegar diluted with warm water, you will get a better night’s sleep.
– Cure skin burns: The acetic acid in banana vinegar also works to help relieve itching, treat inflammation and soothe the skin in cases of burns.
– Beauty skin: Banana vinegar during fermentation will form nutrients and enzymes that help remove dead skin cells, tighten pores,… When used, the amount of vitamins in Vinegar will penetrate into the skin and remove dark spots and improve skin smoothness effectively.
In addition, banana vinegar also has many other health benefits such as: Support for dandruff treatment, bad breath, nail fungus treatment, immune system enhancement and weight loss,…
Notes on how to store and use banana vinegar
If you want the vinegar to be used for a long time, you should put the raised vinegar in a pot, then boil it to cool, then pour it into a bottle with a tight lid.
In addition, according to folk beliefs , women on red light days should not open the lid of the vinegar jar because it can cause vinegar to be damaged, although science has not proven this, but “there is a healthy diet” so If you don’t know, then you know, you should avoid this!
After forming, you can use banana vinegar to make dishes such as mixing salads or pickling vegetables,… Can mix vinegar with warm water to soak feet or gargle to help sleep and relieve sore throat. In addition, you can use vinegar mixed with floor cleaner to help clean the floor more,…
See 6 easy ways to make vinegar for farming, make it once and eat it all year!
So with just 4 simple steps, your family always has a delicious and safe banana vinegar jar to use without worrying about affecting your health. Good luck.
Good experience Cfis.edu.vn
In conclusion, making simple banana vinegar at home is not only a safe and healthy alternative, but also a flavorful addition to any meal. By following the simple steps discussed, you can easily create your own homemade banana vinegar. Remember to use ripe bananas for the best results and ensure that all equipment and ingredients are clean to maintain the quality and safety of the vinegar. With its numerous health benefits and versatility in the kitchen, homemade banana vinegar is a must-try for any food enthusiast. So, go ahead and experiment with this easy recipe, and enjoy the tangy and fruity goodness of banana vinegar in your favorite dishes while reaping the health benefits it has to offer.
Thank you for reading this post How to make simple banana vinegar at home, safe for health at Cfis.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.
1. “Easy homemade banana vinegar recipe”
2. “Benefits of banana vinegar for health”
3. “Step-by-step guide: making safe banana vinegar at home”
4. “Health-friendly banana vinegar recipe without preservatives”
5. “Best bananas for making vinegar at home”
6. “How to store homemade banana vinegar properly”
7. “Substitutes for banana in vinegar making”
8. “Common mistakes to avoid when making banana vinegar”
9. “Health precautions: making and consuming banana vinegar”
10. “Creative uses for homemade banana vinegar in cooking”