You are viewing the article How to make shumai to eat bread at Cfis.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
See more: 4 ways to make delicious homemade bread pan for breakfast
5 Minutes Processing
20 Minutes For
2 – 3 people
Ingredients for making banh mi shumai
300g ground pork (choose lean and fatty meat)
2 small purple onions
2 green onions
1 chicken egg
Half a cassava
1/3 loaf of bread
Coriander, fresh chili
Seasoning: seasoning, salt, sugar, sesame oil
How to make shumai to eat bread
Step 1Cut vegetables
– Finely chop and mince the purple onion, the onion and tomato roots, then diced.
– Shredded bread.
– Peel cassava, wash and then cut into small pieces, then bare with boiling water to soften and squeeze out the water (note that it must be squeezed dry, otherwise the meat will not be balled).
Step 2Mix pork
– Put the pork in a large bowl and crack an egg. You add green onions, onions, red onions, fried garlic, drained cassava roots, 5g pepper, 5g seasoning seeds, 5g sugar, 3g salt and 5ml sesame oil.
– Finally, add breadcrumbs and mix well. Marinate for about 10-15 minutes.
Step 3Squeeze sausage
– Put each piece of meat in the palm of your hand and roll into a bite-sized ball.
– Then you put the shumai into the steamer to cook. While steaming, the meat will release some water, you save that water to make sauce.
Step 4Make tomato sauce
– Fry garlic in hot oil and then add purple onion and finely chopped onion and stir well.
– Pour diced tomatoes and stir-fry until soft, then add 80g of tomato sauce, 10g of seasoning, 3g of salt, 15g of sugar, 5g of pepper, 1 cup of cold water and the remaining gravy after steaming.
– Put the meatballs in the tomato sauce and stir for a few minutes and then turn off the heat.
Step 5Finished Product
Fatty, bold, and chewy, slightly chewy pork shank with the scent of onions and pepper will surely make you fall in love like a cigar. Besides, scallions and chili help add flavor and stimulate the taste buds.
Eating shumai with freshly baked bread with strange omelettes with rolls and sausages will make a complete breakfast that is both delicious and nutritious.
Keep visiting Cfis.edu.vn for more delicious recipes. Don’t forget to leave us a comment in the box below.
Good experience Cfis.edu.vn
Thank you for reading this post How to make shumai to eat bread at Cfis.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.