You are viewing the article How to make pure red bean paste at home at Cfis.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
5 Minutes Processing
15 Minutes For
Red beans are nutritious food, suitable for drinking water or beauty. Follow this article of Cfis.edu.vn to know how to make red bean paste and use it!
Ingredients for red bean paste
- 1 kg red beans
- Tools: blender
How to make red bean paste
Step 1Processing red beans
Red beans bought , washed and soaked in water for about 5-6 hours. Wash red beans again with clean water to remove damaged, flat and moldy beans. Then take it out to dry.
Step 2Roasted red beans
Put the pan on the stove, let it simmer until the pan is hot, put the red beans in and roast them, stir well until the beans are cooked evenly and don’t burn.
When the red beans are fragrant, turn off the heat and remove the red beans to a large plate or basket to cool faster.
Note : It is recommended to keep the fire low so that the red beans do not burn, otherwise when grinding the red bean powder, it will easily have a bitter taste.
Step 3How to grind red bean paste
Put the roasted beans in the blender, grind until smooth. Use a good blender to make the bean paste finer.
Note : You should put a little red beans into the grinder, don’t put too many red beans into the grinder at once, it will make the machine not puree and many rooster seeds will be left, wasting your time.
Step 4Finished product
Finished red beans are quickly put in a glass jar to keep dry and airtight. Because red bean paste is left outside for a long time, it will easily lose quality and become foul.
You can use red bean powder to drink or beautify daily to help improve your health and spiritual life.
See more : How to whiten at home with red bean powder
What is the effect of red bean powder?
- Red beans contain a lot of minerals, in red beans contain a lot of protid, mostly vitamin A, vitamin B1, B2, B12. In addition, contains minerals such as magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, …
- In addition, red bean powder contains an important substance rarely found in other foods, which is soluble fiber – which plays an important role in the body’s metabolism .
- Girls with irregular menstrual cycles or menstrual disorders should drink red bean juice because red beans help supplement iron, help replenish blood and enhance blood circulation.
- In addition, red bean juice has an effect on pregnancy and stimulates milk glands for pregnant and lactating women.
- Moreover, red beans contain antioxidants, which are very suitable for women in the beauty process.
Red bean powder can be used as a drink every morning and evening, in addition to having effective beauty benefits for the skin. Mothers can cook red bean paste to make powder for babies during weaning time.
Good experience Cfis.edu.vn
Thank you for reading this post How to make pure red bean paste at home at Cfis.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.