You are viewing the article How to make glass jelly in super hot milk tea at Cfis.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
Have you ever wondered how to create that delightful glass jelly texture in your super hot milk tea? Look no further, as we delve into the art of making glass jelly and add an exciting element to your favorite beverage. Glass jelly not only adds a unique texture to your milk tea, but it also enhances the overall experience, making each sip more enjoyable. In this guide, we will walk you through the step-by-step process of crafting your own glass jelly, ensuring that your milk tea reaches a whole new level of deliciousness. So, prepare your taste buds, gather your ingredients, and let’s embark on this delightful culinary journey together.
See more: How to make tapioca jelly
- 10g jelly powder
- 4g crispy jelly powder
- 100g sugar
- Cooking oil
- Plastic bottles of sauce or sauce with pointed ends
How to make glass jelly in milk tea
– Put the flexible jelly powder, crispy jelly powder with 600ml of water and sugar into the pot, stir with a spoon until dissolved, then turn on the stove. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly to prevent the jelly from freezing. When the sugar and flour are dissolved, turn the heat to the lowest to keep it hot.
How to make glass jelly
– Prepare 1 bowl of cold water (use cool water in the refrigerator), add a few ice cubes to make sure the water is very cold and continue to add cooking oil.
– Pour jelly into the bottle, pour only about half of the bottle because the jelly is easy to freeze, so it is difficult to make.
– Drop by drop of jelly into the prepared oil bowl. When small, squeeze gently and evenly so that the jelly is round and beautiful.
– When the jelly is small when it is cold, it will freeze quickly, there is oil in the water, so the jelly seeds are round and will sink into the water slowly.
– After small, filter the glass jelly through a sieve and then rinse through cold water to remove the cooking oil layer. Then put it in the fridge.
– If you want to make more colorful glass jelly, add fruit syrup flavor to the cooked jelly, pour it into a bottle with a pointed end and then do it like white glass jelly.
– Each different color should be mixed and squeezed separately into a separate bowl to avoid mixing colors.
See more: How to make delicious chewy pearls at home
Glass rhinestones look like colorful, eye-catching crystal pearls. In particular, you just put in the drinks and slowly enjoy, because the colder the glass jelly, the better it tastes. Beat the hot summer day with glass jelly, it will make you feel refreshed and fresh.
Good experience Cfis.edu.vn
In conclusion, making glass jelly in super hot milk tea is a simple yet delightful process that can enhance the overall taste and texture of your beverage. By following the steps outlined in this guide, you can successfully create a jelly-like consistency that adds a touch of elegance and excitement to your drink. Whether you are serving it to guests or enjoying it by yourself, glass jelly in hot milk tea is a unique and enjoyable treat that will surely impress. So, gather your ingredients, follow the instructions carefully, and get ready to delight your taste buds with a refreshing and visually appealing glass jelly milk tea experience.
Thank you for reading this post How to make glass jelly in super hot milk tea at Cfis.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.
1. Glass jelly recipe in super hot milk tea
2. Step-by-step guide to making glass jelly for milk tea
3. What ingredients are needed to make glass jelly in super hot milk tea?
4. Tips for creating a perfect glass jelly texture in milk tea
5. Different flavors of glass jelly suitable for milk tea
6. How long does it take for glass jelly to set in hot milk tea?
7. Can I make glass jelly without gelatin in milk tea?
8. Creative ways to serve glass jelly in milk tea
9. How to prevent glass jelly from melting too quickly in hot milk tea
10. The best milk tea recipes that pair well with glass jelly.