You are viewing the article How to make fried squid with crispy fish sauce, give rice at Cfis.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
Fried squid with crispy fish sauce, served with rice, is a delightful and flavorful dish that combines the succulent taste of squid with the crispy texture of fish sauce. Originating from Southeast Asian cuisine, this dish has gained immense popularity worldwide for its unique blend of sweet, savory, and tangy flavors. Whether you are a seafood lover or simply looking to explore new culinary delights, learning how to make fried squid with crispy fish sauce will undoubtedly elevate your dining experience to new heights. In this guide, we will uncover the step-by-step process to create this delectable dish, ensuring that you achieve the perfect balance of taste and texture every time. So, let’s dive into the world of flavors and discover the secrets behind this mouthwatering delicacy!
Squid is one of the seafood that is both easy to make delicious dishes, and saves a lot of time and money, very suitable for the criteria of housewives when going to the market. Today, Cfis.edu.vn tells you how to make crispy fried milk squid with fish sauce, give rice!
10 Minutes Processing
20 Minutes For
2 – 3 people
Ingredients for fried squid with fish sauce
- 800g milk squid
- Red onion, garlic, chili, coriander, green onion
- Seasoning: Salt, sugar, seasoning, vinegar, cooking oil, fish sauce, chili sauce, oyster sauce, colored cashews
- Tools: Pan, brass
– Squid is not sold much at the markets, so when you want to buy it, you should go early in the morning or go to the seafood market to easily find it.
– The squid with the head and body sticking together is fresh squid. You should choose squid with a round cylindrical body, as small as a fingertip, with a characteristic bright red color, and clear squid eyes.
– If you choose to buy squid eggs at frozen seafood stores, you should choose squid with the head and body still sticking together. Do not buy squid eggs whose eyes have been cloudy, the head and body have been separated, and have a strange smell when smelling.
How to make fried squid with fish sauce
Step 1Preliminary processing of milk ink
Put on the stove a pot of water, you put 3 cloves of purple onion smashed (can be replaced with ginger if desired), 1 teaspoon salt, 30ml vinegar into the pot and cover, wait for the water to boil, then add the milk squid to blanch.
Use chopsticks to gently stir for about 30-45 seconds, then take out and put the squid in a bowl of ice cold water for 20-30 minutes. Finally, take it out and let it dry.
Step 2Prepare other ingredients
You proceed to cut 4 purple onion cloves, 3 garlic cloves, 2 chili peppers, 5g scallions into small bowls.
Step 3Fried squid with milk
Put another pan on the stove to deep fry the squid in oil for 5 minutes. In order not to splash the oil, you should add a little salt to stir it with the oil before frying the squid.
Note: The fried squid at this time does not need to be crispy, just fry briefly and then take it out to drain the oil.
Step 4Make fried squid with fish sauce
You use another pan for 10ml of cooking oil (you can reuse the oil you just fried the squid), then add 5g of colored cashews to the island for about 30 seconds and then take it out.
Add the garlic and fry until the smell is strong, then add the red onion, green onion, chili (you can use chili pepper if you don’t eat it spicy) and stir it up. After the mixture turns yellow, turn off the heat.
Next, you add 30ml of fish sauce, 20ml of chili sauce, 10ml of oyster sauce (can be replaced with soy sauce), 10g of white granulated sugar, 10ml of seasoning seeds and 30ml of filtered water into the above mixture. Turn on the stove and cook until the spices dissolve and the mixture thickens, then reduce the heat to medium, weak. Finally, you put the squid in and stir it by hand for about 5-7 minutes to complete.
Finally, you turn off the stove and put on a plate, you can decorate your finished product with some cilantro and a few slices of chili that will look very nice and delicious.
A cup of hot rice with a plate of fried squid ink with fish sauce really brings rice and delicious. Hope Cfis.edu.vn has sent you a delicious recipe, saving you a lot of time thinking about what to eat today! Thank you for reading and I wish you and your family a wonderful meal.
Buy cooking oil now at Cfis.edu.vn to make this dish
In conclusion, making fried squid with crispy fish sauce is a delicious and straightforward recipe that adds a delightful twist to your usual seafood preparations. The combination of the crunchy squid and the tangy fish sauce creates a unique and mouthwatering flavor profile. By following the steps outlined in this recipe, you can easily recreate this dish at home and enjoy it with a side of rice. Whether you’re looking to impress your guests or simply satisfy your own cravings, this savory and crispy delight is sure to be a hit at any meal. So don’t hesitate, gather your ingredients, and embark on a culinary adventure that will leave you craving for more.
Thank you for reading this post How to make fried squid with crispy fish sauce, give rice at Cfis.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.
1. Traditional recipe for making fried squid with crispy fish sauce
2. Step-by-step guide to preparing fried squid with crispy fish sauce
3. Crispy fish sauce recipe to complement fried squid
4. Best type of rice to serve with fried squid and crispy fish sauce
5. Tips and tricks for achieving a crispy texture in fried squid
6. Alternative methods for cooking squid: grilled or boiled with homemade fish sauce
7. How to marinate squid for optimal flavor in fried dishes
8. Health benefits of including squid in your diet and recommended serving size
9. Different variations of crispy fish sauce and their regional origins
10. Top-rated restaurants offering fried squid with crispy fish sauce on their menu.