You are viewing the article How to make delicious spicy Sichuan chicken feet, Chinese standard at Cfis.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
Chinese cuisine is celebrated for its bold flavors, and one dish that perfectly embodies this is spicy Sichuan chicken feet. Originating in the Sichuan province of China, this dish has gained popularity around the world for its mouth-watering taste and unique texture. Despite its unconventional ingredients, making delicious spicy Sichuan chicken feet at home is not as challenging as it may seem. By following the Chinese standard recipe and using authentic Sichuan spices, you can recreate this delectable dish to impress your friends and family. In this guide, we will take you through the step-by-step process of preparing the perfect spicy Sichuan chicken feet, ensuring you achieve a flavorful dish that will transport your taste buds to the heart of China.
15 Minutes Processing
25 Minutes For
Szechuan chicken feet are a Chinese dish that has been loved by many people in recent times. In today’s article, Cfis.edu.vn will tell you how to make spicy Sichuan chicken feet very simply but with Chinese taste.
Ingredients for Sichuan Spicy Chicken Legs
- 700g chicken feet
- 300g tapioca flour
- 50g cinnamon
- 3g anise
- 2 liters of fresh coconut water
- 1 lemon
- Seasoning: Salt, sugar, fish sauce, chili sauce, satay, roasted sesame, minced garlic, cooking oil
- Utensils: Pots, pans, chopsticks, forks,…
Tips to choose fresh chicken feet
– Should choose chicken feet with natural pink and white color, the inner bones are still red, the toes point inward because they are delicious chicken feet.
– Fresh chicken feet will clearly see wrinkles on the skin, the skin is firm, elastic and not wet.
– Chicken feet with pale skin, soft, scratched, viscous and no longer flexible leg joints are chicken feet that have been left for a long time.
– Absolutely do not choose to buy chicken feet with swollen skin and no wrinkles, toes spread wide because they have been pumped with water, not eating well.
Where to buy cinnamon and star anise : You can buy these 2 ingredients at grocery stores, supermarket systems or on e-commerce sites.
How to make Sichuan Spicy Chicken Legs
Step 1Prepare chicken feet
After buying chicken feet, you wash them with water, cut off the nails and put them in a bowl.
Next, you add 1 tablespoon of salt to the chicken feet and squeeze one more lemon , then proceed to squeeze and rub the chicken feet for about 10-15 minutes to eliminate the fishy smell and make the chicken legs whiter.
After the chicken feet are fishy, you wash them with clean water several times and let them dry.
Step 2Boiled chicken feet
You put in the pot 50g cinnamon, 3g star anise, 2 liters of fresh coconut water and cleaned chicken feet , then put the pot on the stove to boil. When the coconut water boils, you boil the chicken legs for about 3 minutes, then take them out and drain.
Step 3Fried chicken feet
First, you mix the chicken feet with 300g of tapioca flour so that the chicken feet are evenly powdered. Then, you put the oil in the pan and put it on the stove. When the oil is hot, put the chicken feet in and fry them until they are golden, then take them out.
Step 4Put the chicken feet in the sauce
Heat 2 tablespoons of cooking oil in a pan and then add 1 tablespoon of minced garlic and sauté until fragrant.
Next, you add to the pan 4 tablespoons fish sauce, 2 tablespoons chili sauce, 4 tablespoons sugar, 1 tablespoon satay and stir well to blend the spices together.
When the sauce boils slightly, add the chicken feet and stir-fry together. Stir with your hands until the chicken legs absorb the sauce and the sauce thickens, then add 1 teaspoon of roasted sesame seeds . Continue to stir for about 1 more minute, then turn off the stove.
You put the chicken feet on a plate and you have delicious Sichuan spicy chicken feet. Chicken feet are covered with sauce and have a very eye-catching color. Chicken feet are both soft and crispy, spicy and very flavorful.
So the addictive spicy Sichuan chicken feet is complete. Cfis.edu.vn hopes you will successfully make this delicious dish for your family and friends!
In conclusion, making delicious spicy Sichuan chicken feet that meet Chinese standards requires careful attention to detail and adherence to traditional cooking techniques. The key is to acquire fresh chicken feet, cleanse them thoroughly, and then marinate them with a combination of Sichuan spices and ingredients such as soy sauce, garlic, ginger, and chili peppers. The feet should then be simmered on low heat until tender, allowing the flavors to infuse and enhance the taste. Lastly, garnishing with peanuts, cilantro, and sesame seeds adds a delightful texture and complexity to the dish. While this recipe may take time and practice to perfect, the end result is a flavorsome and authentic Sichuan dish that will delight any spicy food lover.
Thank you for reading this post How to make delicious spicy Sichuan chicken feet, Chinese standard at Cfis.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.
1. Authentic Sichuan chicken feet recipe
2. Step-by-step guide to making spicy Sichuan chicken feet
3. Traditional Chinese recipe for Sichuan chicken feet
4. Sichuan chicken feet seasoning and spices
5. Best cooking techniques for spicy Sichuan chicken feet
6. Easy Sichuan chicken feet recipe for beginners
7. Tips for tender and flavorful Sichuan chicken feet
8. Chinese standard for spicy Sichuan chicken feet
9. How to marinate chicken feet for maximum flavor
10. Popular variations of Sichuan chicken feet recipe