You are viewing the article How to make crispy, delicious, and simple fried goby fish for a meal at Cfis.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
10 Minutes Processing
30 Minutes For
If you are wondering what to make to treat your family, fried goby with guise leaves is a great choice. Join Cfis.edu.vn to learn how to make crispy, delicious, and simple fried gobies for a meal!
Ingredients for fried goby with guise leaves
- 500g goby
- Betel leaf, ginger, green onion
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon deep-fried flour
- Seasoning: Grain salt
Tips for choosing to buy goby:
– Choose a goby with a moderate size and firm flesh, it will taste better.
– Do not choose goby that is too big, pale in color, has an unpleasant odor and is soft to the touch because this fish has been kept for a long time and is no longer fresh.
Tips for choosing to buy guise leaves:
– Buy guise leaves with large, dark leaves because these leaves will have a more fragrant smell.
– Do not choose guise leaves that are yellow-green, thin and torn.
How to make fried goby with guise leaves
Step 1Preliminary processing of goby
First, you marinate 500g of goby with 1 tablespoon of flour, crushed scallions, 10g of minced ginger, 2 tablespoons of granulated salt, mix well. Then, you pour water in to wash the fish, the above method will help eliminate the fishy smell of the fish.
Step 2Marinated gobies
After washing, remove the fish to a plate, add 1/3 tablespoon of grain salt, 1 tablespoon of deep-fried flour, stir well and marinate for about 15 minutes for the fish to infuse the spices.
Step 3Fried goby
You put the oil pan on the stove, add cooking oil about 1 knuckle and when the oil is hot, drop the seasoned goby in . You fry the first time until the goby is slightly golden.
Then, you take out the goby, let it cool and fry it again for a second time until the goby is golden. Frying twice will make the fish more crispy.
Next, you add 30g of cut guise leaves, stir well; Wait until the bay leaves are crispy, you can take the goby and guise leaves on a plate to enjoy.
Fried goby with guise leaves is a delicious dish with a great combination of ingredients. You can feel the salty taste, the crispiness of the goby and the aroma from the guava leaves.
The above article details how to make crispy, delicious, and simple fried goby fish for a meal that Cfis.edu.vn has compiled. Hope this information helps you to make this fried goby dish successfully.
Buy cooking oil at Cfis.edu.vn to make fried goby with guise leaves
In conclusion, making crispy, delicious, and simple fried goby fish for a meal is a fantastic way to enjoy a tasty seafood dish. By following the steps outlined in this guide – from choosing fresh fish and marinating it to perfection, to coating it in a flavorful batter and frying it to a crispy golden brown – you can achieve a mouthwatering result that will surely impress your family and friends. With a few basic ingredients and techniques, you can create a delightful meal that is both satisfying and easy to prepare. So why not give it a try? Your taste buds will thank you!
Thank you for reading this post How to make crispy, delicious, and simple fried goby fish for a meal at Cfis.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.
1. “Easy recipe for crispy fried goby fish”
2. “How to make crispy fried goby fish at home”
3. “Delicious crispy fried goby fish recipe”
4. “Simple and tasty fried goby fish”
5. “Step-by-step guide to making crispy fried goby fish”
6. “Best seasoning for crispy fried goby fish”
7. “Tips and tricks for making perfectly crispy fried goby fish”
8. “Crispy fried goby fish recipe with minimal ingredients”
9. “Traditional method of frying goby fish for crispiness”
10. “Quick and easy crispy fried goby fish recipe”