You are viewing the article How to make beef stew with traditional Chinese medicine makes a delicious drink at Cfis.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
Beef stew is a popular dish known for its hearty and savory flavors. However, have you ever considered adding traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to enhance its taste and health benefits? This unique fusion of flavors not only creates a delicious meal but also offers a holistic approach to well-being. Traditional Chinese medicine emphasizes the balance of Yin and Yang energies within the body, and incorporating medicinal herbs and ingredients into your cooking can help restore harmony and promote overall health. In this guide, we will explore how to make a flavorful beef stew infused with traditional Chinese medicine, turning it into a nourishing and tasty drink that will delight your senses and support your well-being.
Noodle soup with beef stewed with traditional medicine is a familiar drink of gentlemen. The chewy beef battery with the aroma of herbal medicine is extremely attractive, helping to promote good health. I’m sure you guys will like it, so let’s start making this dish right away!
20 Minutes Processing
30 Minutes For
2 – 3 people
Ingredients for beef stewed with Chinese medicine:
- 1.5kg Beef pint
- 2 packs of herbal medicine for stewing
- Garlic without oil
- 1 liter coconut water
- Green cabbage
- Spices: Sugar, salt, monosodium glutamate, seasoning powder.
How to prepare beef stew with traditional medicine
Step 1Process materials
You preliminarily prepare and deodorize to clean the beef pins before cooking, soak the purchased beef pins in diluted salt water for about 6-7 minutes, then rinse and take them out. After that, you boil the water and then put the beef in it to boil for about 5-6 minutes, continue to take it out to soak in cold water for about 3 minutes and then use a knife to scrape off the outer skin of the beef. You continue to use salt to rub on the beef and wash it again, we can start processing.
Sauté garlic evenly with low heat, green vegetables are washed and drained. Pack the traditional medicine, put it in a cup to prepare the stew with beef pin.
– You should buy pigtails of moderate size, pale pinkish white color, no bad smell, abnormal pale green or yellow color, certain hardness and not soft to avoid old and damaged beef pins. stinky.
– If you have white wine, you should wash it with white wine to make the beef more fragrant and delicious before stewing with Chinese herbs.
Step 2Stir-fry beef noodles
Put the pan on the stove, wait for the pan to be hot, then add 3 tablespoons of garlic and cook on high heat. Put the beef pin into the stir-fry for about 30 seconds, then add 1 and a half teaspoons of monosodium glutamate, 2 teaspoons of seasoning powder, 2-3 teaspoons of granulated sugar and 1 teaspoon of salt. Continue to stir constantly for about 2-3 minutes to dissolve all the spices and increase the meatiness of the beef.
Good tip: If you don’t have MSG at home, you can substitute other seasonings such as soy sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil, .. or bone broth to keep the sweetness of the dish and ensure your health.
Step 3Traditional medicine cellar
Soak the prepared herbs in cold water for 1-2 minutes and rinse with clean water.
You put 1 liter of coconut water directly on the pan, lower the heat to low for about 50 minutes. While boiling, use a spatula to skim off the foam on the surface.
After giving enough time, you put 2 packs of Chinese herbs in and stir them up so that the Chinese herbs will go to the bottom of the pan to cook faster, let the heat stay low for about 1 hour to cook evenly. Finally, turn off the heat and try seasoning again to your taste.
Prepare your greens or your favorite side dishes to enjoy the results.
– Because the beef takes a long time to cook, we will add the Chinese medicine later. Skim off the foam because it is not good for your health to eat.
– If you use a pan with a lid, cover it so that the beef will cook faster.
When eaten with green vegetables, there is nothing quite as standard. The more you eat, the more you fall in love, the beef with poison, chewy, crunchy eats up with the fragrant aroma of herbal medicine mixed with sweet coconut water, it will make you addicted even if you only taste it once.
This dish cooked for uncles to sip or for men is worth a try.
That is the recipe on how to make beef stewed with Chinese herbs to make a delicious drink that Cfis.edu.vn wants to share with you. You can also learn more about how to make other delicious dishes at Cfis.edu.vn Good experience. Do not miss it!
Buy beef now at Cfis.edu.vn to cook delicious dishes
In conclusion, incorporating traditional Chinese medicine into recipes, such as beef stew, can not only add unique flavors but also impart various health benefits. By utilizing herbs and ingredients known for their medicinal properties, we can transform a simple dish into a flavorful and nutritious drink. Traditional Chinese medicine emphasizes the idea of achieving balance and harmony within the body, and by integrating these principles into our culinary practices, we can promote well-being and enhance our overall health. So why not try making beef stew with traditional Chinese medicine and indulge in a delicious and healthful drink that will satisfy both your taste buds and your body’s needs?
Thank you for reading this post How to make beef stew with traditional Chinese medicine makes a delicious drink at Cfis.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.
1. Traditional Chinese medicine recipes for beef stew
2. The health benefits of beef stew in Traditional Chinese medicine
3. Herbal ingredients for making beef stew in Chinese medicine
4. Chinese herbs to enhance the flavor of beef stew
5. Tips for incorporating Chinese medicine into beef stew recipes
6. Traditional Chinese medicine techniques for preparing beef stew
7. The best cuts of beef to use in Chinese medicine beef stew
8. Where to buy Chinese herbs for beef stew in traditional medicine
9. Delicious and nutritious beef stew recipes with Chinese medicine twists
10. How to balance the yin and yang elements in beef stew using Traditional Chinese medicine