You are viewing the article How to make attractive fried nail snail with garlic butter, the whole family will love it at Cfis.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
The pleasure of indulging in a unique and scrumptious dish that appeals to the entire family is inexplicable. If you’re searching for a captivating and mouthwatering recipe, look no further than the delightful creation of fried nail snails with garlic butter. This exceptional dish combines the rich flavors of tender snails, coated in a crispy golden crust, with the irresistible aroma and taste of garlic butter. Whether you’re looking to impress your loved ones or surprise them with a culinary adventure, this recipe promises to be a crowd-pleaser that will leave everyone craving for more. Join us on a culinary journey as we uncover the secrets to making these attractive fried nail snails with garlic butter – a dish that guarantees to win the hearts and taste buds of your entire family.
Nail snail (also known as finger snail ) is a type of snail quite common in Vietnam, belonging to the family of bivalve molluscs. Iris snails usually live in estuaries, estuaries or around the sea near the mouths.
Nail snail meat is white, sweet and slightly salty , so it is often used to cook many delicious dishes such as stir-fried nail snails with water spinach, and garlic-fried nail snails, etc. In addition, according to traditional medicine, this snail has Salty taste, cool property, used to treat diseases such as water retention, gas, dilute phlegm , etc.
Weekend is the time when you show off your talents to make delicious dishes for your family, so have you thought about any dishes yet? If not, let’s learn how to make garlic butter fried nail snails. Nail snails are meaty, quite sweet and delicious combined with the fatty taste of butter and a little characteristic aroma of garlic will definitely be a good choice.
See more: Instructions on how to make fragrant and delicious garlic butter fried snails at home
Ingredients for stir-fried nail snails with garlic butter
- Nail snail: 1/2 kg
- Butter: 2 large spoons)
- Garlic: 3 large bulbs
- Chili: 2
- Seasoning: cooking oil, sugar, seasoning, fish sauce
- Laksa leaves
Tips for choosing nail screws:
When buying, you should choose raw snails with thick, white, fresh meat.
Do not choose the ones that are milky, ivory, and smelly because these are the ones that have been kept for a long time.
Should choose to buy nail snails at reputable seafood stores and markets.
How to make fried nail snails with garlic butter
Step 1Process materials
How to make nail snails is also quite simple, buy nail snails, wash them, soak for at least 3 hours or overnight as possible. Should be soaked in water to wash the rice so that snails quickly release all the mud and reduce the fishy smell. After soaking, take out, remove the shell, clean the intestines. Rinse again with clean water.
>>Use this method to make sure the clams release the sand in 2 hours
Garlic peeled, minced. Minced chili like garlic. Lettuce washed.
>>The secret to peeling garlic is lightning fast, even chicken can do it
Step 2Sauteed snails
Put a little oil in the pan. Wait for the oil to be hot, add the minced garlic and stir, until the garlic is golden, then put it on a plate. Then add 2 tablespoons of butter to the pan, stir until the butter melts.
Add the cleaned nail snails to the hot butter in the pan and mix well. Add about 2 tablespoons of fish sauce, 2 tablespoons of sugar, 1 tablespoon of seasoning powder to the pan, continue to stir quickly.
Next, add in the chopped chili. When the snails are hunted, add the fried garlic to the pan. Continue to stir until the snails absorb the spices. Seasoning to taste, then turn off the stove.
Step 3Finished product
Put the snail on a plate, garnish with some laksa leaves to make the snail more delicious and that’s it, you’ve finished the fried nail snail with garlic butter. Crispy, sweet snails with delicious butter sauce are extremely attractive.
Tips for cleaning nail snails
Nail snails have the characteristic of often burying deep in the sand, so proper snail cleaning is very important.
- Water for washing rice: Put nail snails in rice water, then smash a few chili peppers and put them in, soak like this for 30 minutes to 1 hour , the snails will release sand and soil right away. You bring the snail to wash again with clean water and you’re done.
- Brine: Use salt water to dilute and add a few sliced chili peppers and soak the snails for 30 minutes to 1 hour . After that, you wash the snail with clean water!
Nutritional value of nail snails
The soft, chewy meat, diverse processing methods, and delicious taste of nail snail have conquered the taste of many people. However, not everyone knows the nutritional value that nail snails bring to our health.
- Protein: Nail snails contain a large amount of protein, every 100 grams of snails have 25 grams of protein , equal to half of the body’s daily protein needs.
- Omega 3 is a healthy fatty acid that has many health benefits such as anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, enhancing good cholesterol , and at the same time reducing bad cholesterol, preventing heart disease and blood pressure.
- Vitamin B12: One of the vitamins that play an important role in the nervous system and circulatory system, the vitamin B12 component in nail snails is effective in supporting the prevention of anemia, dementia, and dementia. memory, multiple sclerosis and other degenerative diseases of the nervous system.
- Iron: According to scientific analysis, in 100g of nail snails contain about 28mg of iron , an essential nutrient for red blood cell formation. Therefore, eating snail nails in a reasonable amount has a very good effect for those of you with anemia.
Hope this article has helped you know how to make a plate of delicious garlic butter fried snail nails. Good luck to everyone with this dish!
Good experience Cfis.edu.vn
In conclusion, learning how to make an attractive fried nail snail with garlic butter is a surefire way to impress the whole family with a unique and delectable dish. By following the steps mentioned above and paying attention to essential elements such as proper cleaning, seasoning, and cooking techniques, one can create a flavorful and visually appealing dish that will leave everyone craving for more. The combination of the tender, succulent snail meat with the rich and aromatic garlic butter will surely tickle their taste buds and offer a delightful culinary experience. So why not gather your loved ones together and embark on a culinary adventure to deliver an unforgettable meal that everyone will love? by
Thank you for reading this post How to make attractive fried nail snail with garlic butter, the whole family will love it at Cfis.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.
1. Recipe for making fried snails with garlic butter
2. How to cook fried snails with garlic butter
3. Step-by-step guide to making delicious fried snails
4. Family-friendly fried snails with garlic butter recipe
5. Tips for making the most attractive fried snails
6. Unique seasoning ideas for fried nail snail with garlic butter
7. Recommended side dishes to serve with fried snails
8. How to ensure the snails are tender and flavorful in the dish
9. Tricks for garnishing fried snails to make them more enticing
10. Variations on the classic fried snails recipe with garlic butter.