You are viewing the article How to dry delicious pangasius Chau Doc specialty at Cfis.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
Pangasius Chau Doc, also known as the Chau Doc specialty, is a delectable fish dish that originates from the Chau Doc region in An Giang province, Vietnam. This dish is renowned for its rich flavors and unique texture, making it a popular choice among seafood enthusiasts. However, a crucial step in preparing this mouthwatering delicacy is ensuring that the pangasius fish is properly dried. Drying the fish not only enhances its taste but also extends its shelf life. In this guide, we will explore the process of how to dry delicious Pangasius Chau Doc specialty, providing you with step-by-step instructions on how to achieve the perfect dry fish. Whether you are a culinary enthusiast looking to experiment with new recipes or simply someone who appreciates the finest seafood dishes, this guide will equip you with the necessary knowledge to create an outstanding Pangasius Chau Doc specialty in your own kitchen. Join us as we dive into the world of Pangasius Chau Doc, and discover the secrets to drying this delectable fish to perfection!
20 Minutes Processing
40 Minutes For
Dried pangasius is one of the specialties that you cannot miss when visiting Chau Doc. Although the fish is dry, the meat is very fatty, fragrant and firm, the crispy fish skin swells up like a shrimp cake when fried, making the dish more attractive. Start working right away with Cfis.edu.vn!
Ingredients for drying pangasius
4 big pangasius
Seasoning: Grain salt, salt, sugar, monosodium glutamate, pepper, chili powder.
To choose delicious pangasius, you should choose to buy
– Pangasius whole, look fresh, belly bulging to the sides. Fins and tail intact, fish eyes blue, gills bright red, no foul odor.
– When choosing to buy ready-made pangasius, you should choose pieces of fish with small, white fibers, alternating white fat such as grapefruit, firm, elastic, no fluid, no slime. on the surface.
– For frozen pangasius, you check on the fish body, choose the ones that have no wounds, no blood clots when cutting the meat and look carefully at the origin and expiry date.
How to dry pangasius
Step 1Preliminary processing of pangasius
To prepare pangasius to be clean and less fishy, after buying fish, you should cut off the fins, gills, tail, scrape off the slime, remove the intestines. You should use lemon or salt to rub on the fish, scrape off the slime layer, and then wash the fish through a few times with clean water.
Then, you cut off the head of the fish, cut the fish in half lengthwise, remove the bones and drain.
Small tip: You can cut the fish into pieces depending on your preference so that the fish dries quickly and when wet quickly absorbs the spices.
Step 2Marinated pangasius
You put in the mortar 100g of granulated salt, 3 tablespoons of monosodium glutamate, 2 tablespoons of sugar, 1 tablespoon of chili powder, ½ teaspoon of pepper, and then pound until the spices blend well.
Then, you pour the above mixture into the fish, stir well and leave to marinate for about 30 minutes for the fish to be infused with the spices.
Small tip: You can sprinkle more chili powder so that the fish when drying will have a better color.
Step 3Drying pangasius
You arrange each piece of pangasius on the mat to dry for about 3 days until the fish is dry. Finally, you bring fish to fry for the family to try!
So you have finished the delicious dry pangasius Chau Doc specialty. The fish is richly moistened, after drying, then fried, you will get a crispy fish dish, the fish meat is very sweet and delicious.
Cfis.edu.vn hopes that this delicious way of drying pangasius with Chau Doc specialty will bring you and your family a delicious dish at home. Wishing you and your family the best of health.
In conclusion, drying delicious pangasius Chau Doc specialty is a unique culinary method that enhances the flavors and preserves the fish for a longer period of time. The process involves marinating the fish with various spices and then drying it under the sun. This specialty has gained recognition from both locals and tourists due to its distinctive taste and texture. By following the step-by-step instructions provided, anyone can try their hand at drying pangasius Chau Doc specialty in the comfort of their own homes. Whether it is for personal consumption or as a special gift for loved ones, this traditional method is a great way to explore the rich culinary heritage of Chau Doc.
Thank you for reading this post How to dry delicious pangasius Chau Doc specialty at Cfis.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.
1. Best methods for drying pangasius Chau Doc specialty
2. Traditional techniques for drying pangasius Chau Doc specialty
3. Step-by-step guide to drying delicious pangasius Chau Doc specialty
4. Tips for achieving perfect texture when drying pangasius Chau Doc specialty
5. Quick and easy drying recipes for pangasius Chau Doc specialty
6. Common mistakes to avoid when drying pangasius Chau Doc specialty
7. Recommended equipment for drying pangasius Chau Doc specialty
8. How long does it take to dry pangasius Chau Doc specialty?
9. Different flavors and seasonings to enhance dried pangasius Chau Doc specialty
10. Health benefits of consuming dried pangasius Chau Doc specialty