You are viewing the article Hemp plant: Meaning, pictures, how to grow, care at home at Cfis.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
The plant is used to beautify the landscape, purify the air, but few people know it is also a medicinal herb. Join Cfis.edu.vn to discover about the prickly pear tree and its uses through the following article!
What is the birch tree?
The origin and meaning of the thorn tree
The tree has the scientific name of Terminaliacatappam, belongs to the family Combretaceae , grows in tropical regions, is native to Peninsular Malaysia, India or New Guinea.
Acacia tree has great significance in improving the landscape of streets, schools, parks,… Besides, it is also a plant used as medicine to treat many different diseases.
Characteristics of the thorn tree
The thorny eagle tree, also known by other names such as Quang Lang, Bang Bang, Badamier, Choambok Barangparrcang Prang, is a large, upright tree with a height of up to 25m, wide foliage, horizontal branches.
The tree has spoon-shaped leaves, rounded leaf tips, large veins, 20-30m long. The flowers grow in many flowers about 15-20m long, the result is 4cm long, the inside contains yellow red rice with fibrous fibers, usually the season of the eagle is in August – October. Inside contains seeds, the seeds have white kernels, containing white kernels. essential oils, can be made into many delicious dishes.
The effect of the thorn tree
The tree has a very good cleaning and purifying effect, because of its wide foliage, it is planted to shade and beautify the landscape. At the same time, it is also a medicine that is valued by Eastern and Western medicine.
People use the leaves, fruits, seeds and bark of the birch tree as medicine. According to modern medical research, it has been shown that the leaves and bark of the eagle tree contain Tannin and its derivatives such as Catechic Tanin and Pyrogalic Tanin.
Tannin is a polyphenol active ingredient, has high antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial ability, so there are many remedies for joint pain from the leaves of the tree . The decoction of the bark is used to treat diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, relieve pain, reduce fever, and disinfect wounds.
In addition, hemp seeds contain essential oil, processed into roasted, pressed into oil for industrial use.
Cure rheumatism, pain
- Cut off young leaves, bring to hot stir-fry or crush and apply to the sore spot.
Cure sore throat, sore throat
- Remedy for sore throat: Crush 7 to 10 young leaves, add ¼ teaspoon of granulated salt, 1 cup of filtered water, then stir well, filter residue to collect juice, gargle every 4 hours.
- Remedy for toothache: Use a few buds of young leaves or sharp bark to make solid water, suck or gargle every day. Or use the bark of the body soaked in alcohol, suck it 3 times a day to see the effect.
Cure red, swollen, painful acne, scabies
- Remedy to treat acne: Crush 1 handful of leaves, bring to boil with water, wait for it to cool, then apply on acne-affected skin, 15-20 minutes, rinse with warm water.
- Remedies to treat worms, deep skin ulcers, scabies: Just use young bud, dry, then grind into a fine powder, sprinkle on the wound will slowly heal.
Treatment of gynecological diseases
- Boil 1 liter of water with 10-15 leaves, add 3 teaspoons of sea salt, boil for 30 minutes, filter the residue, use water to wash the intimate area 3-5 times a day, you will see a change.
Cure stomach pain, diarrhea and ulcers
- Remedy for stomach pain: Boil 2 liters of filtered water with 1 handful of young leaves, filter the residue, drink water instead of water daily.
- Remedy for diarrhea and ulcers: 12g – 15g of young bud is young with 200ml of filtered water, drink until you see it all, can add a little sugar for easy drinking.
Treatment of hemorrhoids
- Wash the leaves, cut into small pieces, bring to boil to get water. Use this water to soak the anus for 15-20 minutes.
- Then, wash Thien Ly, add a little physiological saline and then crush it, squeeze out the juice, soak the gauze and apply it on the anus, leave it until morning, do it once a day, continuously for 1 month.
Cure eczema in children
- If your baby has eczema, just give him a bath of basil leaves continuously for a few days and it will heal. Or wash the young leaves, wash, soak with salt water and then crush with a few grains of fine salt, then filter the juice to apply to the eczema-prone skin.
Cure sweating a lot, fever
Way 1 Take 10g of young leaves or buds, 10g of chrysanthemums, 10g of basil leaves for drinking
Way 2 Wash 15g of leaves, cut into small pieces, dry, then mix with 10g marjoram, 10g bare skin, 1g mint, decoction into medicine and drink while hot.
Way 3 15g dried eagle leaves, 5g patchouli leaves, 10g bare skin, 3 slices of fresh ginger, into medicine, used twice a day while still hot, remember to drink 15 minutes before the main meal.
Note: Although the plant is used to treat many different diseases, before using the above remedies, patients should consult a doctor for accurate advice.
How to plant and take care of acacia tree
How to grow dandelion at home
You can plant acacia all year round, but planting it in the early spring or early rainy season will give it the best growth and development.
Dandelion likes a lot of sun, so choose a place that is open and receives a lot of light.
It can tolerate heat very well whether hot or cold.
Land for planting
The plant can be grown in many different types of soil , alluvial soil, sandy soil to arid, nutrient-poor soil. The best soil conditions for plants to grow are light soil , rich in nutrients, loose and well-drained, with a pH of about 5.5-6.
After you have the land to plant, you proceed to dig a hole of size 50x50x50cm . If the soil is hilly soil, you should dig about 10cm deeper.
Type of tree
Currently, the plant is propagated by seeding method. To save time and care, you can buy ready-made seedlings at the plant seed store near your home.
How to take care of a thorn tree
Birch tree does not need too much but does not tolerate drought for too long. Water your plants once a week !
When the tree has grown stably, it is necessary to cut off the top of the shoot to stimulate the tree to give many new branches to create a wide canopy . In the rainy season, it is necessary to cut down branches so that the tree can withstand the storm.
Note the gas to plant and take care of acacia tree
- If you choose summer to plant acacia tree, pay attention to plant it in the early morning or evening . After planting , cover and water the plant enough.
- Digging holes and preparing fertilizer before planting you need to do 20 days before planting. Fertilizers for plants include soil mixed with rotting manure, phosphate and lime.
5 beautiful pictures of thorns thorn tree
Above is the information related to the plant as well as the remedies from this plant. We hope that through this article, you will have more useful and interesting knowledge.
Choose to buy room spray, scented wax for sale at Cfis.edu.vn:
Thank you for reading this post Hemp plant: Meaning, pictures, how to grow, care at home at Cfis.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.